Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year (30839 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by gabazin080(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
My wife and I don't like condom and we are both very sexually active. to avoid stories that touch we did family planning but it failed in May and my twin girls are just a year old then, so we decided that we can't keep the pregnancy.

After clearing that mess she went back to the hospital to complain and was given another injection and some drugs that she should come back for the injection every 6 months.

Now she is pregnant again after just 4 months. family planning has failed again, what can we do to prevent another pregnancy because we are not going to keep this also and we planned not to have kids again till maybe after 10 years.

Please help with any local or natural method of family planning.

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by donbachi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
soak negro pepper inside local gin...live it to stay 3days.ur wife should take two tots immediately after sex.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
donbachi:
soak negro pepper inside local gin...live it to stay 3days.ur wife should take two tots immediately after sex.
undecided hope it wouldnt damage her kidney?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Raysleek: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Shey dem no dey sell condom for your area?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by gabazin080(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
donbachi:
looking for a lasting solution not 1 that she will be taking after sex and also she hates alcohol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by gabazin080(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Raysleek:
Shey dem no dey sell condom for your area?
read before you comment

200 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Kylekent59: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
All I noted is that you both ain't matured.

So a full grown adults who are married can't control their sexual urge.

From my view, you are the problem. Who knows, you could have been the one that insisted on raw sex. When you were releasing / ejaculating inside her, you didn't know you were about to form a baby.

The deed had been done, endure it so that next time you are about to release inside her, you would remember your past mistakes.

If you are waiting for Nairalanders to advise you to get the pregnancy aborted , you are wasting your time.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by donbachi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
RedCreme21:
undecided hope it wouldnt damage her kidney?
no...only if abused
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by donbachi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
gabazin080:
looking for a lasting solution not 1 that she will be taking after sex and also she hates alcohol
if all don fail u....leave her nau,make she born all Wetin GOD put for her belle.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Atlanticfire: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
She can take daily pills.

She can fix IUCD

She can take another type of contraceptive injection instead of the one she is using now

18 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by gabazin080(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kylekent59:

From my view, you are the problem. Who knows, you could have been the one that insisted on raw sex. When you were releasing / ejaculating inside her, you didn't know you were about to form a baby.

The deed had been done, endure it so that next time you are about to release inside her, you would remember your past mistakes.

If you are waiting for Nairalanders to advise you to abort it, you are wasting your time.
what's the essence of family planning if one can't enjoy it raw

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by sinaj(f): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Atlanticfire:
She can take daily pills.

She can fix IUCD

She can take another type of contraceptive injection instead of the one she is using now
Truth is, its difficult to get a good contraceptive and it depends on her body too.

What works for another lady might not work for her. Even the IUCD is a silent killer, pills comes with its wahala too.

Op should just study his wife's cycle so he can tell when she is on her safe period or when she is ovulating so as to know when to use condom and when not to.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by sinaj(f): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
gabazin080:
You can as well undergo a vasectomy coz its the safest and most reliable.

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Jgoldie: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Castrate you prick..must this woman go through this pain..love is indeed blind.she can use implants tho...it doesn't fail

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by gabazin080(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
sinaj:
aunty you wicked o. what if I want to born again after 10 years

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Avast(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
gabazin080:
my wife and I don't like condom and we are both very sexually active. to avoid stories that touch we did family planning but it failed in May and my twin girls are just a year old then, so we decided that we can't keep the pregnancy.
after clearing that mess she went back to the hospital to complain and was given another injection and some drugs that she should come back for the injection every 6 months.
now she is pregnant again after just 4 months. family planning has failed again, what can we do to prevent another pregnancy because we are not going to keep this also and we planned not to have kids again till maybe after 10 years.

please help with any local or natural method of family planning

Baba please don't destroy your wife's womb

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
sinaj:

33 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Preshy561(f): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
gabazin080:
You are a very selfish man. You didn't consider the same would have happened to your wife when she was taking injections and aborting babies.

Undergo vasectomy, it's very safe and reliable.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Jgoldie:
Castrate you prick..must this woman go through this pain..love is indeed blind.she can use implants tho...it doesn't fail

the most reliable solution here is to remove ur womb n refrigerate it till when needed .. womb is detachable be reasonable n safe ur man the agony of impotency .

buy mortuary deep freezer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Octopusssy(f): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oga go to the clinic and stop bothering us with your fvck chronicles.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
gabazin080:
read before you comment
Withdrawal method plus you guys should calculate her safe and unsafe period.

17 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
soon you should be owning a village if you guys are just pumping everytime

shebi there is safe and not safe period for women, use that method, it is very reliable than injections

8 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Jgoldie: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
anslem04:

the most reliable solution here is to remove ur womb n refrigerate it till when needed .. womb is detachable be reasonable n safe ur man the agony of impotency .

buy mortuary deep freezer

You are not ready...keep getting emotional on my post like a sissy that you are....when has nairaland become an hospital...keep pouring akamu into that woman oo and let her keep removing it,we would see which womb will become detachable soonest...ode agba

5 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kylekent59:

If you are waiting for Nairalanders to advise you to abort it, you are wasting your time.

Your brain is full of fufu, they can have RAW sex as much as they like cos it is legal, he said he needs advice on other family planning not condemnation, typing long epistle filled with nonsense....

Op she should freeze her eggs or tie her womb, or they should clip it shut for her through IUCD or something.....

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by linearity: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
gabazin080:

Vasectomy are generally reversible, I also believe that is the best and safest for them.

Vasectomy merely disconnect and tie up the sperm duct, which can be sliced open and reconnected back anytime.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by dollytino4real(f): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
go good health centre dey can help u fix good one on her to avoid stomach

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by OkongwuTochukwu: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Next time try to do anal sex for family planning. It feels good too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by coolh3ad(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
gabazin080:

Must you cum inside?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Olorunnim: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Op the only thing I have to say is I like your Moniker it reminds me of a movie I watched when i was young.

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Amhappy(f): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
If you know the danger of abortion, you won't be playing with lives like this. Do you know that multiple scrapping can lead to asherman syndrome and cause your wife infertility. Or is it the risk of putting instruments in a delicate part, the cramping, bleeding and emotional tormoil that follows an abortion. Not to talk of you just eliminated another human being. I raise nyash for your wife.

Please go to a teaching hospital and get the best expertise in family planning. This is not a joking matter.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Jgoldie:

You are not ready...keep getting emotional on my post like a sissy that you are....when has nairaland become an hospital...keep pouring akamu into that woman oo and let her keep removing it,we would see which womb will become detachable soonest...ode agba

"akamu" is that wat u get, date pple wey see beta food chop ... u beta ask d young gurls around where dey are collectin farmland yoghurt... oju pupa abe jo'na grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by CaptainMitch: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Man shall not live by pussy alone

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.