Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree (37584 Views)

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job / 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Halifaxguy: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2017
Rrankdonga:
This obviously doesn't apply to Nigeria. Do you know how much $180,000 is? Please don't annoy anybody this morning.

Even in a broad you have to be a manager of a top firm to earn that. People don't earn that much in Canada & US. Infact some bachelor degree holder earns like $14-$16 per hour, which amounts to something like $40k to 46k per annum. Op next time try to be realistic. Is not easy in the real world.
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by 9jayes: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
cuteguy123:

Hmmm how can I get into politics bro?

Can you kill?
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by ehioziosa: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2017
The 30 billion Naira Omo Baba Olowo (OBO) hip hop star DAVIDO on Sunday vomited blood from his mouth while on a stage performance in Lagos.

According to fans and spectators during the event, OBO got a round of applause when he first appeared on stage but later got groans of disgust as the fans watched him vomit blood.

click the link below to read more

https://metweet.com/earn-money-on-metweet-its-easy/
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by ifeanyi83(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Interesting. Unfortunately, Architects in Nigeria are one of the least paid...
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by stonemasonn: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2017
what is the job of a computer and information systems manager?
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Dollabiz: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Really
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by princetom1(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Flyingngel:
I don hear. But which one b NATURAL SCIENCE MANAGER? some courses dey Yankee wey b say if them carry am come Niaja, na suffer head b dat; if for now, engineers,medical personnels dey find work then wetin dey up na case study.
Na this kind courses wey some rich men pikin dey study for Yankee ,then come back with first class to work at Central Bank.

Lol
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Ayoguy(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2017
non of these are even up to Victor Moses weekly wages at Chelsea.. chait!! what a world
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by MENTORCH(m): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Rrankdonga:
This obviously doesn't apply to Nigeria. Do you know how much $180,000 is? Please don't annoy anybody this morning.

Lmao, even all those jobs do you know how many years experience you need. Op thinks you will just jump no degree and no experience and start earning 100k even if your last name is trump.
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Progressive15: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Believe this trash @ your own peril!
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by dprinz99(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2017
Halifaxguy:

Even in a broad you have to be a manager of a top firm to earn that. People don't earn that much in Canada & US. Infact some bachelor degree holder earns like $14-$16 per hour, which amounts to something like $40k to 46k per annum. Op next time try to be realistic. Is not easy in the real world.
Hey bro
40k Canadian dollars ?
That's too small,far too small bro
A cleaner in an oil firm or top IT firm goes home with atleast 3k can dollars after tax.(a woman I know too well) not talk of working in one oil sand in Canada ,bro nothing less that 6figures oo.
A friend working parting in Boston earns 2500$ per month with one cafeteria and u r telling what I know too well about.
Bro,good degree ,hard work and God's favour will always land u six figures .think positive
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by HeWrites(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2017
How To Popularize My Blog? Easiest Ways To Go About It
http://ogbongegeeks..nl/2017/08/how-to-popularize-my-blog-easiest-ways.html
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by bencrane(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Four years of college is all you need to qualify for jobs with a median annual wage of $115,000, or more, a year.
If you're going to invest about four years of your life and tens of thousands of dollars into earning a bachelor's degree, you should at the very least have a sense of the kind of returns you can get on your investment.

According to the latest data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, engineers tend to see some of the biggest returns.

Don't want to go into engineering? Don't fret. There are plenty of other high-paying jobs that require no more education than a bachelor's degree

Below are the 10 highest-paying jobs that you can get with a bachelor's degree. You can click here for the top 25.

source : http://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/strategy-the-10-highest-paying-jobs-you-can-get-with-a-bachelors-degree-id7080471.html

why you no go do am.....

lol...chief executive'' for where in Nigeria

Mtchewwwwwww ....

waste of time and mb...

nah for overseas you go make am with this kind of jobs listed here
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
9jayes:
Forget those jobs Just find your way to become naija sinnator even if it's ordinary floor member or rather check my signature
I want to know about the bitcon biz....if you don't mind
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by cuteguy123(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017
9jayes:

Can you kill?

Who i wan kill na

If I they one small position self I no mind o nor mean say person must be senator
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Computer, programming languages skills, if you these stuff, your gonna be rich especially the area of hacking.
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by 9jayes: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2017
bolinjkezzy:
I want to know about the bitcon biz....if you don't mind
pm me
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Computer, programming languages skills, if you these stuff, your gonna be rich especially the area of hacking not all this dumb 9ja hacking of facebook accounts or phones.
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by 9jayes: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2017
cuteguy123:

Who i wan kill na

If I they one small position self I no mind o nor mean say person must be senator

You gat to kill to become a sinnator
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by cuteguy123(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2017
9jayes:

You gat to kill to become a sinnator

I wan just they among the house of rep finish.
grin
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Saeed348(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
This is not applicable to Nigeria, the story is different here..
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by olowobaba10: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2017
WHY ALL THESE COPY COPY , GIVE US NIGERIAN VERSION

Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by iammolise(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Rrankdonga:

cheesy haha bror I can perceive u're in urgent need for a job at the moment ... Don't worry, just say "IT IS WELL"
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by sledok: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2017
I need a driver that will supply goods to buyers in Owerri,Imo State. Payment is based on commission. If interested call 08037948394
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Chartey(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Oye0404:
the over-hyped courses like law, medicine nd the rest ain't even there. these are courses students spend years on.

This is for the US not Nigeria. In the US, Medicine is not an undergraduate degree. After training, doctors in the US earn between $180 - $450k annually which is far higher than what you have in that list.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by everyman: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Meanwhile I'm here looking for a job that pays less than 100k with no success.

God bless our hustle!
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Rrankdonga(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2017
iammolise:

cheesy haha bror I can perceive u're in urgent need for a job at the moment ... Don't worry, just say "IT IS WELL"
lol it is well my brother.
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by Smartjob1(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Why am I not comfortable with this list?

Well, if you are still hoping for that dream job or want to recruit as an employer, find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business partners and mentors. Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com. Update your CV and be ready to get that dream job now! Sign up now. It is free!

Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
9jayes:

pm me
I just did
Re: The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree by 9jayes: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
bolinjkezzy:
I just did
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not? / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.