Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments (78039 Views)

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by jobbers: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2017
oh
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2017
07068458714. pls horlahmah, dat's my watsapp number
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Reader1988: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Faeton: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by jinka(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2017
I just noticed that the questions are not the same and can never b the same for everyone. npower programmers are not fools to give everybody the same kind if questions, besides the test is as simple as ABC I wonder why a graduate can not answer those questions easily. some dubious individuals are scamming the gullible applicants in the name of showing them possible questions with answers. don't fall a victim
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by fohlarp: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pls,I logged in but after clickg on test assessment/quiz dnt show any test was tkg me back to d former.could it be because was usg a small nokia.pls wnt to knw.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by theophorus(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
trying to take the test but it keep saying BVN validation is on going that
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by chukzyfcbb: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
lavenderjade:
Through with mine..
Answered 33 questions in total
Ordinary test
And 22 frm skill test
you know your networking questions well, however that standard access list question seems incorrect.

How can the wild card mask of a source be 0.0.0.0.
it should have been 0.0.255.255 using a default subnet mask for that IP address.
well it seems to be the closest, the rest networking questions was correctly answered
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by chukzyfcbb: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
jinka:
I just noticed that the questions are not the same and can never b the same for everyone. npower programmers are not fools to give everybody the same kind if questions, besides the test is as simple as ABC I wonder why a graduate can not answer those questions easily. some dubious individuals are scamming the gullible applicants in the name of showing them possible questions with answers. don't fall a victim
oga calm down before you start insulting job seekers. Not everybody is programming inclined and even if one is, can forget a little after being away from studies for a very long time
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by kazzamaks28(f): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
I have written my own test yesterday under N-Health for graduates...I have been trying to write for a friend under N-Teach since that same yesterday,each time I try to log in with his BVN number and phone number,an error message comes 'verifying BVN number,check back later' I went as far as calling their call center,it was able to go through,I spoke with one of the representatives who said that they are working on the BVN verification software,that I should try again by Saturday (tomorrow) 12th August,he also said that N-Teach accessment started on the 9th of August 2017 and will end 16th August 2017,that I should try to write the test before that 16th....I hope this information helps...
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by kazzamaks28(f): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
And concerning the test,they ask different questions for different candidate..
In my question, I had 5mins to answer what kind of tablet I would prefer....there were about 6 options to choose from,I answered and submitted...
The main test is 11questions to be answered in 20mins
The first question was what's your highest qualification/grade..
Others were 2 current affairs questions, English tenses and logical reasoning....that's all.. Okay,I hope this helps too..these questions were under N-Health test for graduates...
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by bcashy: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
ofeshe:

Thats ur business
Guys have started posting screenshots online stingy person like u
Shey u wan carry 1st

The questions no be the same ooooo
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Naija I hail thee
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Ifiegboria(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Cool
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Gabbyayo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please I answered only 11questions, am I safe? ?
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Ifiegboria(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
OrangeDream:
Your Npower journey has come to an end.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by jjmk(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
To think that you want to teach young children. With this kind of mindset, their future is bleak.
ofeshe:
Me am looking for expo
Who has written should share questions abeg

2 Likes

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by hector1046(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
I took the test today, the test is in two stages
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by skukimania(f): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
08022501891 pls add me.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Olalekan95(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
xwallace:
Can do the test with smartphone, for those who have written pls?
yea I did mine on top ma phone...
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by lukman22: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please,I just wrote my test now. But do I still need to do skill evaluation test,even if I did not state any during registration
Thanks
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by segneyukk(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Afolak:

The person that will give u expo,don't you think he/she will be reducing his/her own chances of being selected?

lol its your type that do cover his answers with both head..shoulder and waist in schl....
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by hartson(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
The matter should be sorted out
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by micflo28(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
here add me to whatsapp group 08064824031
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
proudlygunner:
I have not receive​ any sms from npower till now.But I was able to login and got a msg
no need for sms
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by segneyukk(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
lukman22:
Please,I just wrote my test now. But do I still need to do skill evaluation test,even if I did not state any during registration
Thanks

if u did not mark any skill acquired during registration, you don't need to write the skill test..
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Tessy4life(f): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please add me too; 08120651130..just wrote my test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.