Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,124 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Starts Getting Nougat Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Starts Getting Nougat Update (776 Views)

My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Starts Getting Nougat Update by internetrender: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Samsung has started pushing out a new update to its Galaxy A7 (2017) smartphone. Weighing in at 1394.40MB and arriving as version A720FXXU2BQGB, the update bumps the Android version to 7.0 Nougat. Currently units in Thailand are getting the update.

In addition to the new OS, the update also includes refreshed UI, quick setting buttons, improved notifications and AOD, newer settings menu, multi window experience, and Samsung Pass. Also included is the Dual Messenger feature that lets you setup two accounts of a social networking and/or a communications service.

SOURCE: http://slidetrends.com.ng/thread-69.html
Re: Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Starts Getting Nougat Update by OrthoDude: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
The Nougat update is available. Just checked. It's 1378.46mb.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Starts Getting Nougat Update by sniperwolf(m): 4:49am On Oct 16, 2017
Has anyone received the update here in Nigeria?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Starts Getting Nougat Update by sniperwolf(m): 4:55am On Oct 16, 2017
Your question
I just purchased this phone today and I tried to check for updates , but there is no Nougat update for A7 2017 #GalaxyA72017NG
Counselor answer
Dear Sender

Thank-you for contacting Samsung Electronics.
Your reference number for your enquiry is: 2162636564
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email.

Kindly be advised that the delay is with service provider, however you can take it to Samsung repair centre fro update to be done on the device.

May you please use the following link to locate the nearest centre by you for further assistant : http://www.samsung.com/za/smartcarecentres/

Kindly inform us if further advise is required.

We greatly appreciate your feedback. To help improve our service, you will receive a short survey to rate your customer experience on this email interaction.

If you would like any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact us on 0860-SAMSUNG (726-7864) or clickon the contact us link at the bottom of this e-mail.

Kind Regards
Samsung Electronics
**Please note that this e-mail has come from an outbound response system. Any direct response to this e-mail will not reach the customer care inbox. If you do need to contact us again please click on the “Contact Us” Link or copy the address into your browser:
Contact Us:
http://www.samsung.com/za/info/contactus.html#
Re: Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Starts Getting Nougat Update by MarkWayne89: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2017
A bit slow, Samsung, a bit slow...
Re: Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Starts Getting Nougat Update by Avatar(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2017
The update is available for most regions except Nigeria. I use this device and i couldn't wait until it gets here, so i installed another region's firmware on my device. It's great! i can help out if you're interested. Pm me.

(1) (Reply)

My Mobile Cinema / 10 Best Android Phones In Nigeria 2017 / Christmas Bonaza For Your Apple Repairs And Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.