Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pls How Do I Fight This Experience While In Car? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls How Do I Fight This Experience While In Car? (462 Views)

My Experience While Using Google Earth For The First Time. (PHOTOS) / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Fight This Experience While In Car? by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2017
I don't know if this experience of mine is normal whenever am in a vehicle.
The truth is that i love travelling. I love going to places and i love change of locations but i always find it very difficult to do so.
Here Is The Reason Why.
Any journey that will warrant me to stay in a car for more than an hour will just make me feel totally unconfortable. There will be this serious urge to vomit and to get rid of that, i must have to totally remove my head from the car for a real fresh air.
Due to this fact, am begining to hate entering cars but it's an impossible act since i will need to enter it almost on daily basis.
Pls my dear Nairalanders, how do I fight this? It Is Really Affecting Me.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Fight This Experience While In Car? by Palmslight(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2017
You have motion sickness
Re: Pls How Do I Fight This Experience While In Car? by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Palmslight:
You have motion sickness
What does that mean pls? Can you explain more of that?
Re: Pls How Do I Fight This Experience While In Car? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2017
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/mobileart.asp?articlekey=9485#otc_and_prescription_medication_for_motion_sickness

Follow the link to read all you need to know about motion sickness. I used to have it but for about a decade now, it's been gone and I didn't do anything about it.
Re: Pls How Do I Fight This Experience While In Car? by Afam4eva(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's called motion sickness. I had it and after going on a vomitting rampage, i was banned by ABC transport from ever entering any of their buses.

For me i think it's caused by a combination of lack of fesh air, the smell of fuel and it gets worse when the ride is bumpy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria Today / Sallah Tragedy: 19 Feared Dead In Edo Ghastly Motor Accident / Any Nairalander In N Cergy Or Il De Paris Region In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.