Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Who Can Ijoin The Nigeria Army..?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Can Ijoin The Nigeria Army..?? (378 Views)

Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos / See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos / Nigeria Army Promotes Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Ijoin The Nigeria Army..?? by konkobility: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Topic:Please i want to Join the Nigeria Army...who can direct me on steps to take.....

My name:whitheld
Am presently a jambite hopeing on getting admission into UNN...but begining to have new zeals and am setting new goals..if anyone would be kind enuf to show me the part into the Nigeria Army i would be very grateful
Re: Who Can Ijoin The Nigeria Army..?? by Barfibassey(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
konkobility:
Topic:Please i want to Join the Nigeria Army...who can direct me on steps to take.....

My name:whitheld
Am presently a jambite hopeing on getting admission into UNN...but begining to have new zeals and am setting new goals..if anyone would be kind enuf to show me the part into the Nigeria Army i would be very grateful
Good one bro but try NDA ZARIA.

(1) (Reply)

5 Key Lessons From Women In Leadership / Mayweather Fight On 08/26 / In Need Of I.T Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.