Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

In Need Of I.T Placement - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of I.T Placement (381 Views)

Hello Nairalanders, Am In Need Of An I.T. Placement (student Work Industrial... / In Need Of I.T Placement / Do Firms That Accept I.T Placement Pay Their I.T Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of I.T Placement by Dorlarphor10: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Am currently a part 4 Student of OAU, Ile-Ife
Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, am urgently in need of Industrial Training in any related organization. I'm really looking forward to learn from any of the aspect of the discipline.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Future Ambition Of A Young Cameroonian Is To Be A IndecentStar, Advice Needed / Interesting 'banking And Finance' Project Topics And Materials / How Can Professionals Manage Finances With Fluctuating Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.