Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,516 members, 7,847,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Use Facebook Ads The Right Way - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Use Facebook Ads The Right Way (357 Views)

Could Facebook Ads Be The Answer For Your Business? / What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Facebook Ads The Right Way by Promarketer(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
When setting up a paid Facebook ad, there are a lot of boxes to be checked.

Are you targeting the right people? Are your image dimensions to scale? Are you running the right type of ad? If we're being honest, it can get a little confusing.

With more than 1.4 billion people using Facebook and over 900 million visits every day, Facebook offers up a unique opportunity for marketers to augment their organic efforts. Trouble is, with both an investment of time and money on the line, there's not much room for oversight.

To help, I've put together a checklist to help you keep all of your campaign details straight. Or watch this short video on how to increase the effectiveness of your ads and budget. These will help ensure that you're tapping into the right audience with the right ad at the right time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ers2RZxqA

Facebook offers a wide variety of paid ad options and placements, but all ads can be broken down into three elements:

Campaigns. The campaign houses all of your assets.

Ad sets. If you're targeting separate audiences with different characteristics, you'll need an individual ad set for each.

Ads. Your actual ads live within your ad sets. Each ad set can hold a variety of ads that vary in color, copy, images, etc.

With that terminology out of the way, you are one step away to be a professional facebook advertiser.

For ease of work and comprehension, I have put together a complete step by step guide on how to create a powerful facebook advertisement.

If you are done watching this video, then you can use the same logic to promote your cpa offers.

Check my signature and contact me

0 8 16 1142 455

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About An Investment Bank / Bitcoin Trading. / In Need Of An Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.