Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... (1367 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hello NLers,

A few months back I started my business with Swiss-Golde.n.

Before I started I decided to find out all I can about the business. I spent about 2 good months doing this. In that 2 months I learnt about the business model, its compensation plan, and the strategy.

I decided to start small. I started with 110k. It started slowly and it was difficult at first. I did not know who to talk to and I was skeptical about speaking with my family and friends. So I started reading a lot of books. I watched a lot of videos and all that stuff.

I decided to create a separate Facebook profile for the specific purpose of prospecting and inviting people on facebook. A I read I started practicing. It was a bit awkward at first but with time I started to get a hang of it.

As time went by I was able to bring in people and break my table. I was so elated when this happened and I was encouraged to start a higher table. I wasn't too sure about it because I felt 400k was too much to ask people to bring. At any rate I started it. As I went on I discovered that the same effort it takes to bring people on 110k is also the same for 400k. At any rate I broke the 400k table too.

Unfortunately though I have heard about many people who joined the business and have various forms of sad tales to give. Every tory line I hear differs from one another but I discovered that all this stories had ONE THING IN COMMON They wanted to gain success through the backdoor.

I will explain.

You see to do this business you must observe 2 rules.

1. You must enroll at least 2 people directly under you.

2. You must complete your table of order.

This 2 rules are ABSOLUTE. If you break either one of them, you will earn ZERO.

However, certain group of people came up with a strategy. Instead of starting a table with the Company's recommended price, they jacked up the price. So for instance the 110k table......instead of starting with 110k they ask you to start with 140k or 170k. The reason they do this is because they will look for you 2 referrals for you. The extra fee on top of the recommended price is their charge for helping you do that.

Now what happens is that a lot of people would naturally gravitate towards this type of plan. Join our company with this amount and earn this amount in x period without lifting a finger. As long as the person using this strategy is able to manage expectations and deliver strategically, there will be no problems. The problem starts when the person becomes too greedy and takes on too many people at one time. It then becomes difficult to manage all their expectations at the same time. As a result some people will feel left out because they were not properly carried along.

Now to be sure, the company has no hand in this strategy. Infact if the company becomes aware that a partner is employing this strategy, his business is immediately terminated. No questions asked.

If you decide to play by the rules its going to require a lot of heavy lifting. However if decide to take the short cut, not only will you be limiting your earning potentials, you would risk being frozen out.

I hope I have been able to clarify certain thing. Swiss-Golde.n is not a scam. It is a legitimate business with a track record of success. Its a matter of carrying out your own due diligence before starting out.
Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by DUNKA(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Hello NLers,

A few months back I started my business with Swiss-Golde.n.

Before I started I decided to find out all I can about the business. I spent about 2 good months doing this. In that 2 months I learnt about the business model, its compensation plan, and the strategy.

I decided to start small. I started with 110k. It started slowly and it was difficult at first. I did not know who to talk to and I was skeptical about speaking with my family and friends. So I started reading a lot of books. I watched a lot of videos and all that stuff.

I decided to create a separate Facebook profile for the specific purpose of prospecting and inviting people on facebook. A I read I started practicing. It was a bit awkward at first but with time I started to get a hang of it.

As time went by I was able to bring in people and break my table. I was so elated when this happened and I was encouraged to start a higher table. I wasn't too sure about it because I felt 400k was too much to ask people to bring. At any rate I started it. As I went on I discovered that the same effort it takes to bring people on 110k is also the same for 400k. At any rate I broke the 400k table too.

Unfortunately though I have heard about many people who joined the business and have various forms of sad tales to give. Every tory line I hear differs from one another but I discovered that all this stories had ONE THING IN COMMON They wanted to gain success through the backdoor.

I will explain.

You see to do this business you must observe 2 rules.

1. You must enroll at least 2 people directly under you.

2. You must complete your table of order.

This 2 rules are ABSOLUTE. If you break either one of them, you will earn ZERO.

However, certain group of people came up with a strategy. Instead of starting a table with the Company's recommended price, they jacked up the price. So for instance the 110k table......instead of starting with 110k they ask you to start with 140k or 170k. The reason they do this is because they will look for you 2 referrals for you. The extra fee on top of the recommended price is their charge for helping you do that.

Now what happens is that a lot of people would naturally gravitate towards this type of plan. Join our company with this amount and earn this amount in x period without lifting a finger. As long as the person using this strategy is able to manage expectations and deliver strategically, there will be no problems. The problem starts when the person becomes too greedy and takes on too many people at one time. It then becomes difficult to manage all their expectations at the same time. As a result some people will feel left out because they were not properly carried along.

Now to be sure, the company has no hand in this strategy. Infact if the company becomes aware that a partner is employing this strategy, his business is immediately terminated. No questions asked.

If you decide to play by the rules its going to require a lot of heavy lifting. However if decide to take the short cut, not only will you be limiting your earning potentials, you would risk being frozen out.

I hope I have been able to clarify certain thing. Swiss-Golde.n is not a scam. It is a legitimate business with a track record of success. Its a matter of carrying out your own due diligence before starting out.
abeg carry this 419 business from here. Gold ko copper no. Only slot of people frustrated on unmovable tables. Invest at your own peril grin

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by DUNKA(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by DUNKA(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
DUNKA:
https://www.nairaland.com/3844541/why-swiss-golden-nigeria-unrealistic/5#57424831 invest at your peril cool buyers beware grin

Its your right to believe what you wish.

I have given you the facts. Its a natural reaction for people to try to validate their failures by labeling something a scam.

But the fact that they failed at it doesn't make it a scam, it just makes them sore losers.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by Futureinvestors(m): 1:37am On Jan 10, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by aieromon(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I have given you the facts. Its a natural reaction for people to try to validate their failures by labeling something a scam.

But the fact that they failed at it doesn't make it a scam, it just makes them sore losers.

Why didn't your reasearch show that the originators were taking all of you for a ride? At the end, you had to call in EFCC for epp grin

http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/16/efcc-recovers-n216m-%E2%80%9Cswiss-golden%E2%80%9D-fraudsters
Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by tk4rd: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ok
Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by tk4rd: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I have just two questions.
1. How can someone quit his table totally and get his refund back.
2. How can someone sell his initial investment for the gold back to the company and get his money back (or some amount less than the initial investment)
Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by tk4rd: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I saw this, and I decided to share it here..
Question: What if you decide to Drop out half way through the Table?
Answer: You are given 14 days to cancel your order for Main Tables, and 3 days for preliminary Tables, if you wish to back out from the Bonus Marketing Program.
But, what if you have passed the grace period for cancellation? What happens to your initial investment?
It will be stuck in the table until you have closed it.
What it simply means is that you have to close the table no matter what.
It could be a blessing in disguise, because everyone above you in the Level 1 and 2 will try their best to put new recruits under you, so that they can close their table, and you could just take it for a ride.
But, if no one is actively recruiting, your position on the Table will always be there, and you would be stuck there for a very long time.
Re: What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... by blesscash: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
need more details

(1) (Reply)

Ps Homes And Properties / Open Hall/warehouse For Sale At Oke-odo, Ilorin, Kwara State / Mini Importation To Your Door Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.