Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Bathic Adire, Tye And Dye All Together Under One Roof - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bathic Adire, Tye And Dye All Together Under One Roof (1036 Views)

Michelle Obama In Adire Attire By Maki Oh / I Want To Buy Genuine Adire. / What Styles Of Clothe Can You Sew With Adire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathic Adire, Tye And Dye All Together Under One Roof by chrisme(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2010
if you've got some bathic work or if you need some, why not drop yours now. Good luck
Re: Bathic Adire, Tye And Dye All Together Under One Roof by madlady(f): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
@Poster I love REAL batik.

Do you have some to show?
Re: Bathic Adire, Tye And Dye All Together Under One Roof by dominique(f): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
those atires are really lovely. i learnt how to make it in junior sec.
Re: Bathic Adire, Tye And Dye All Together Under One Roof by chrisme(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2010
Girlfriend, sincerely if you see those lovey bathic of mine, you would go wow. I hope to upload the picture soon. We are group of artist in Osogbo doing the real thing for real people. you now bathic is between osogbo and abeokuta but trust me, i ahev got the best cos you deserv the best. PEACE
Re: Bathic Adire, Tye And Dye All Together Under One Roof by madlady(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Poster pls show them, I have been waiting to see them since you started this thread.

You should have a sample in your profile, great free advert for you.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Ugo Osmunds / Fashion In Profession:Dress To Please At Work. / L‘ Avenir Collection By Yemisii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.