Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters (860 Views)

Arit Okpo Is New African Voices Host - CNN / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters by zoom007: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
I was dumbfounded to find out today that these four popular CNN anchors are Homoz. I am really suprised never knew all this while that i tune to watch these guyz. From these revelation i can see why CNN is pro liberal propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters by 40kobo77: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Their life.

Surprised about the lady though. The one that shocked me most was that of one very intelligent CNN contributor called Charles Blow.

I was so impressed with his intelligence,i became curious to know what schools he attended and it was there it was stated he swings both ways.
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters by zoom007: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Their life.

Their life? if their parent was like they claim they were born. the world will end up without having humans but robots.
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters by zoom007: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Their life.

Surprised about the lady though. The one that shocked me most was that of one very intelligent CNN contributor called Charles Blow.

I was so impressed with his intelligence,i became curious to know what schools he attended and it was there it was stated he swings both ways.

Is Charles a CNN anchor also or NYT?
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters by 40kobo77: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
zoom007:

Their life? if their parent was like they claim they were born. the world will end up without having humans but robots.

What are we?sexual preference judges?the world would be a Better place if we all mind our business.

Why should the sexuality of others be our problem?what goes on in the bedroom of others should be their business.

And those always bashing gay people i have always suspected,have a little gayness in them.

If not so,as long as you are comfortable in your sexuality then those of others should not bother you.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters by 40kobo77: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
zoom007:

Is Charles a CNN anchor also or NYT?

Both.

A very intelligent guy. He got my attention when the Police nearly killed his son in School.

The way he finished the Police mehn.
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters by Dilijingsly(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:

Both.

A very intelligent guy. He got my attention when the Police nearly killed his son in School.

The way he finished the Police mehn.
is a free world. They let their fate decide their future. Make una kukuma come carry bobrisky
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Gay CNN Polpular Broadcasters by Dilijingsly(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is a free world. They let their fate decide their future. Make una kukuma come carry bobrisky

(1) (Reply)

Hands Of Gold_ed Sheeran (game Of Thrones)lyrics And Secret Meaning. / Picture Perfect / Black Panther And Wakanda: The ‘mumufication And Mugulization’ Of Africans Cont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.