Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

DOWNLOAD MP3: Vector Disses Ycee, Reminisce And Olamide In New Track - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD MP3: Vector Disses Ycee, Reminisce And Olamide In New Track (4085 Views)

Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards / A Review Of "Ponmile" By Reminisce And Its Reference To Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Vector Disses Ycee, Reminisce And Olamide In New Track by ngamebo: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/08/new-music-vector-like-my-daddy.html?m=1

Ehhhh ehn ...industry Now a days.. What can warrant this diss track that lasts for 4 minutes...? Vector has come out to show he is the best African rapper and even the fastest... He blacklisted Ycee and olamide majorly on this track claiming ycee copied king Kong's style for his jagaban to hit the street.... I hope they are also cooking his own.. Download and listen via the link below

http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/08/new-music-vector-like-my-daddy.html?m=1

Re: DOWNLOAD MP3: Vector Disses Ycee, Reminisce And Olamide In New Track by jojothaiv(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Noted!
Re: DOWNLOAD MP3: Vector Disses Ycee, Reminisce And Olamide In New Track by Bayoigbekele(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
How can I have my song on your website
Re: DOWNLOAD MP3: Vector Disses Ycee, Reminisce And Olamide In New Track by ngamebo: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Bayoigbekele:
How can I have my song on your website

Contact 08104076259 on whatsapp lets talk
Re: DOWNLOAD MP3: Vector Disses Ycee, Reminisce And Olamide In New Track by KweenAngela(f): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2017
What rubbish

(1) (Reply)

New Music: 2face - Cant Hear You Ft Vector (full Song) / Come And Download Your Least Music ( Hot Jams) / Download Mp3: DJ Khaled – To The Max Ft Drake (trending In USA Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.