Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Davido Caught Smoking Some "Ish" In Public ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Caught Smoking Some "Ish" In Public ! (471 Views)

Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Davido, Caught Pant Down On His Girlfriend, Chioma, As He Kisses And Romances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Caught Smoking Some "Ish" In Public ! by IkpuMmadu: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Africa’s coolest kid, Davido has been in the news lately over some frivolous things such as the clap back with Whiz Kid ( he is a man now ) and some private ish like baby mama issues. One thing that we can’t take away from the My Money ,My Body crooner is his talent. With a lot of endorsement from serious organization, Davido has come to be a force to reckon with in the African entertainment space. Having some great collaborations with foreign artist, we can say Davido is an authority in music industry.

Though, some of his fans say that he is cool and proud, some say that he has refused to grow up ,always saying my father and OBO ,meaning Omo Baba Owo ,meaning The son of the rich father. People have criticised him saying that ,it’s high time he started referring to himself than his after always….as a father he must understand this.

On his Instagram page, he was seen posing in a club, in a cool setup and nice ambience, he was with a smoke, we don’t know as of the time of this report if it’s weed or ordinary cigarettes. But, the bottom line is it’s a smoke and it’s brownish in color unlike the conventional white rizzler and cigarette in Nigeria…whatever he is smoking out there ,he should be mindful of his voice….we haven’t heard the best of him. With his comeback from the inspiration of Duncan Mighty, Davido can be said to have cemented his position the Nigerian music scene. This cementing is a contention issue with Whiz Kid ,but the main fact is that he is an authority and has made good his fortune.

Davido, pass the butts of whatever your smoking to us.

For more pictures ....
https://etimes.com.ng/davido-caught-smoking-ish-club/

(1) (Reply)

Project Runway Star, Latasha Set To Storm Nigeria For The Miss Ideal Competition / Gworld Wide Artist Sugarboy Drops Hit- Jofunmi / Who Help Me See This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.