Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). (5214 Views)

Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Chioma's Brother, Peruzzi Caught Wearing Davido Used Clothes - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nigerian singer and multi award winner Davido, on his official Insta page lament on corona virus outbreak.

In a photos share on Davido’s timeline, Davido was caught wearing face mask and hand glove with captions ”out of naija with tight security”.

The outbreak of this deadly virus ‘Corona’ has keep the world shaking. Many artiste and footballers was spot in many social media space wearing face mask and hand glove with funny captions on social media.

Millions of students were out of school in United States in a cause related to Corona Virus.

Davido was seen wearing face mask and hand glove after the news of corona breakout.

Davido love life sha���

See photos below�

Get more news updates, music, Celebrity gist, sports and gossips ���

http://fixednaijablog.com

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by iamJ(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
I dare anyone to mention a line in Davido's song that had an effect on their life?

If ure his fan, what do you gain?

7 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Okuda(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
caught... na by mistake you snapam or abi he dey hide when you see the photo? yeye bloggers
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okuda:
caught... na by mistake you snapam or abi he dey hide when you see the photo? yeye bloggers

Me too I'm not understanding
Any thing for a sizzling caption
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Corona virus is not airborne, why is he even wearing a face mask?
Why do people wear face masks. The marsh is actually for people that are infected already.
Well, what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Caught how ?
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Kenneth10110(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
iamJ:
I dare anyone to mention a line in Davido's song that had an effect on their life?

E no mean say if you say make i put hand for fia fire fire born them i go put hand for fia o

Ori jeki n lowo o life's all about the money eh

4 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by NextD18: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Even at death, these folks will still clout chase with it.

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Aidejay(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
iamJ:
I dare anyone to mention a line in Davido's song that had an effect on their life? If ure his fan, what do you gain?
commot 4 here... We have noticed you, stop overdoing it.
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
We go help you tell them!

But AIDS dey, you no dey wear condom!
Radarada!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by slyfox35(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
iamJ:

Brother wey mumu

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
See gobe for Church last week, testimony time, naim this sister come out.
Praise Goooooooood! Hallelujah!

I came back from Wuhan, China safely. ............

Ehn?

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by amamkingchimex: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
It's the Richard milli timepiece on his hand that caught my eye
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
iamJ:

How is it your problem whom people choose to listen to or follow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Dominatrix(f): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Unelephantable:
Corona virus is not airborne, why is he even wearing a face mask?
Why do people wear face masks. The marsh is actually for people that are infected already.
Well, what do I know.

Its airborne, new reports prove that on the news. Stays in the air for some hours after infected persons cough or sneeze.
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Humphrizy(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Issoryt.....he dey wear ring ontop gloves
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2020
caught? Is it a crime to wear face mask?
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Nbote(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2020
iamJ:

As U are beefing, show us ur alerts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Davido is the richest youth in Nigeria.

How old is he self and he drives Bentayga ?

Enjoy.

We don't entertain inheritance money.
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Timileyin1234(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2020
No be that glove e go use commot those rings. Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
someone should tell davido to shave off his darling beards

E get why
Re: Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). by Rocboy112: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
iamJ:

Bad belle

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Caught Changing Clothes In Public Car Park / This Is The Most Endowed Lady You Will See This Year, So Sexy And Big Assets / Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.