Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Scared Of Getting Hurt - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scared Of Getting Hurt (694 Views)

Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) / Scared. A Flash Fiction / Scared Of Falling In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Getting Hurt by giftedgifty(f): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
There was a time where i had a big heart i would love,trust and care for others easily But somewhere along the way i've been hurt i built a wall and everytime i feel i'm getting too close to someone i get scared and push them away scared of getting hurt
Re: Scared Of Getting Hurt by davyxix(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for...

yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that 'right' person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk. All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful..even when they seem so at the time.You just have to chalk it up to experience and move on.

but why allow past betrayals to prolong the pain by building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also denies you the ability to experience happiness and joy?
Re: Scared Of Getting Hurt by giftedgifty(f): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
what happens when after building the wall you allow it to crumble because you felt you've met the right one?History repeats itself along the line and you tend to build another wall,3times stronger than the previous one

(1) (Reply)

Ember Month Special / Website For Serial Web-Novels / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.