Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ikeja Tecno Office Calcare Are Thieves - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ikeja Tecno Office Calcare Are Thieves (1732 Views)

Please where Is Tecno/calcare Office located in Port Harcourt / Any Advice Please...calcare Has Seized My Phone And Receipt / My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Tecno Office Calcare Are Thieves by Xylocaine(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
My fellow Nairaland users, Ikeja Tecno Calcare office people are thieves. I had an accident few months ago, my Tecno Y2 screen and Touch pad got broken. Two month ago, I called Callcare line to make enquiry about price to fix it, I was told that Screen will cost #2,400 and touch pad is #1,200. I'm paying #3,600 to repair both. I went to Tecno Office on second day, the person that attended to me gave me invoice of #5,800. I asked that why is it like that, she told me that I was given old price. I paid #5,800 and forget about that.
Last week one of my friend called Tecno Calcare for the same issue and he was told same thing as that he's going to pay #3,600 to fix both screen and touch, to our surprise, when we reach there, he was given invoice of #5,800 like my own. We don't pay, we come back home and call them again, we told the lady that picked call about the issue, she said she don't know anything about that, all what she knows is that we are to pay #3,600 to fix broken screen and touch for Tecno Y2. She ended the call
Re: Ikeja Tecno Office Calcare Are Thieves by Babalegba(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Go back there ,request to see the general manager and tell him everything. Go along with the previous invoice though. There are only three groups of people in Nigeria, people who have stolen, people who are stealing and people who are going to steal.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Tecno Office Calcare Are Thieves by Jaculze(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Report to the general manager.

(1) (Reply)

Asus Pegasus 2 For Sale!!! / Mobilescreenfix / Somebody Help! MTN Want To Steal My Money O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.