Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Where Are The CSI Experts??? Abeg, Help Us Catch This Murderer. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Are The CSI Experts??? Abeg, Help Us Catch This Murderer. (508 Views)

Pls This Is My Niece's Assignment Who Can Help Us Solve It / Hot Brains In The House, Abeg Help Me Out With This Question.#500 Airtime Reward / Palindromes: Let's Catch Some Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The CSI Experts??? Abeg, Help Us Catch This Murderer. by Ahmed99: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
I saw this picture riddle online and have been cracking my brain pls where are the CSI experts Abeg, help us catch this murderer.

Re: Where Are The CSI Experts??? Abeg, Help Us Catch This Murderer. by rillchritty(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
The woman (No 3) is the culprit. Reasons - 1. it is women's toilet (a man entering a ladies room would certainly raise suspicions). 2. the surprise on the waiter's face on seeing another woman at the table (the now deceased woman must have been sitting there before). 3. the woman was stabbed in the back (implying her back was turned towards the culprit, while she was using the washroom; were a man the killer, the victim would probably be facing him, possibly screaming too, the moment he enters).

Of course there's a little case against No 4 (missing table knife, stain (blood??) on the neck). However, the case against No 3 is stronger.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You With Your Bsc, Msc And MBA Essays & Thesis For A Token / Post Utme / David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.