Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

How Exactly Do You Know A Legit Job Interview Invite??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Exactly Do You Know A Legit Job Interview Invite??? (555 Views)

Make N50k Per Sale!!! Legit Job/business Offer / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / DPR Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Exactly Do You Know A Legit Job Interview Invite??? by engels: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
I need answers pls, i have been getting job invites, but each time i search online all i hear is that its a scam.
For those that are employed How were u invited for your intetview
Re: How Exactly Do You Know A Legit Job Interview Invite??? by Greatzeus(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
engels:
I need answers pls, i have been getting job invites, but each time i search online all i hear is that its a scam.
For those that are employed How were u invited for your intetview
You saw a job advertisement,applied and you were called for text or interview same day,or even next 1 week,it's a scam.
Gnld marketers do recruitment everyday,so they send SMS to those who applied for their scam job immediately,like same day or next day.
No reputable company anywhere will post a vacancy and start their recruitment so soon,infact after the deadline for application,it takes months for them to sort out those who meet their minimum requirements, then those who are qualified,then preparing invites,which usually is in form of email and calls.
If you go to job session in jiji,95% of those jobs advert are either outright scam or do not portray what they really are.
You can trust government job adverts,and newspaper adverts. You see all those job adverts that pop up online and cannot be traced to any known company are mostly scam,most of them ask applicants to send CV to....@gmail,@hotmail etc they are scam.

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Do You Know A Legit Job Interview Invite??? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Most cases, they will leave a contact number for you to reach in case you have any inquiries. Whatever message you get i.e mail or text will tell the name of the company. You can do your own research from there.

(1) (Reply)

ADMIN MANAGER Needed Urgently / Graduate Employment At Nokia Nigeria / Apply For The 2017 Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Graduate Management Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.