Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. (10840 Views)

Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria / Huggies Diapers At Wholesale Prices / Huggies Diapers Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by mlconsult(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
PRODUCT DETAILS.
There are over 300 cartons available for sale. The diapers were produced and imported from the U.S.A and is superior to the china counterpart in the market. The chinese type currently in the market is sold for #12,500 - #14,000. Despite our superior quality, we are selling one carton at #11,000 with discount for multiple purchases. This is because the importers need to recoup their money quickly and are thus doing a clearance sales.

LOCATION.
The products are currently in lagos and anyone seeking to buy have to take care of their transport logistics.

CONTACTS
Anyone interested should please contact me on 07042140289. I currently stay in Ibadan.
Or contact victor oparanozie on 07026844007. He stays in lagos.
Or contact me by email at solobliss@gmail.com
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by laplace(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2010
If it were Pampers, I would have bought immediately. As a piece of advice, talk to top stores and supermarkets directly.
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by mlconsult(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2010
Thanks for the advice. I am already doing that much but a little help from guys here wouldn't hurt rather it will really be appreciated considering the bottle necks involved in doing business with the big guys for the first time. Call me and we could talk.
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by KunleA2(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2010
laplace:

If it were Pampers, I would have bought immediately. As a piece of advice, talk to top stores and supermarkets directly.

Pampers are not too cheap here too. How much is pampers sold in Nigeria if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by solakotan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2010
Do u still have? and what's ur best offer,
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by Gbo2: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2010
Introducing , THE DIAPER STORE!!!
HUGGIES (GIGA) DIAPERS AND PAMPERS (MEGA) DIAPERS
ALL PRODUCTS FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
WHOLESALE HUGGIES and PAMPERS
Huggies Size 3 - 192
Huggies Size 4 - 168
Huggies Size 4+ - 156
Huggies Size 5 - 144

Pampers Size 4 - 120
Pampers Size 4+ - 108
Pampers Size 5 - 99

BULK SALE ONLY!! PLEASE CALL 08191422476 OR EMAIL thediaperstore@ymail.com FOR PRICING
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by munaco: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
nice deal. ok
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by anikeogo7: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
A honest and hard working sales assistant is urgently needed
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by dannyYoon(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
Withbeple, our company is one of the leading original brand buying office and parallel importer in South Korea, established in 2007.
This is danny Yoon, in charge of purchasing.
Withbeple has been a good business relationship with famous U.S.A brand companies in field of clothes and sports wears.
We have not only well-educated marketing staff but also well-equipped network system.
Our main customers are South Korean young mothers who have babies or kids.
That is one of the reasons why I am very interested in Pampers of P&G.
I have a plan to import it regularly by the every month and the trade volume will not be small.
Please let me know your FOB price per box and L/C base trading terms & condition.
And, kindly provide the entire price including swaddlers, sensitive, dry, crusier, extra -protection and easy-up, if you can supply it.
I would appreciate your early reply in advance.
Sincerely,
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by kenoski: 7:13pm On May 14, 2012
hello
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by onuekwe: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
dear friends,
I have about 400 cartons od huggies and 200 cartons of pampers coming in from US very soon. Does anyone know what NAFDAC charges for this as weel as SON. What this paymnents represents anyway since it is not among the custom prohibited items for importation? tx for your prompt and honwst repsonses.
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by cantiride2: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2012
Hi Onuekwe,hw much are you looking at selling the huggies and pampers.
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by AkoRay: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
We are offering for sale at wholesale price Huggies Premiun diapers in jumbo packs in sizes 3, 4, 4+ and 5. All products from UK. Price per box is NGN 7,500. There are four packs per box. These products are on ground in Lagos. first come first serve.

Interested buyers should send e mail to tolafajuke@yahoo.com or info@akoraybsl.com.

Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by Foniyema(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2013
Hi All,

I'm Francis and i live in the US, Im in Autos sales working for Hendrick Cooperation aside that i deal on Autos, Spare Parts (Dismantling) and baby Diapers exporting to Nigeria and would expand to West Africa. I work based on buyer's request for goods and volume and will delivery the requested products.

If you are into any of these mentioned above, or more products that i can get my hands on which is of course on your request, pls contact me for good business.

Thanks,
Francis
BBM: 7AD0A9DA
f.oniyema@att.net
Re: Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. by Petrodirect: 6:18am On May 12, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

Rotary Ovens, Made In Nigeria! / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. / Wholesale And Retail Sales Of Ladies Handbags,shoes,sandals,dresses,skirt E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.