Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? (2314 Views)

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Funkychic(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is for the counter thread :-

What is the most annoying punishment a woman thinks she can give her husband?

A) Refuse to serve him food
B) Deprive him of sex
C) Silence

Abi na only women dey misbehave ni?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by ModusOperandi(f): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
the silent treatment. a and b , he can get elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by LAFO: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Leeme sit here eat my groundnut while I read comments.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by dollytino4real(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
ok na to deprive him of 12am phone call.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 10, 2017
The most annoying varies among spouses. Some may not even care.

I don't see the need to punish one's spouse.
Anyone (man/woman) that engages in such, is childish and unforgiving. Such people pleasure in torturing their spouse emotionally, they like their ego more than peace.

If the offending partner is truly remorseful and apologises, the other should accept. All these unnecessary drama has a way of putting a wedge between couples. The more you do it, the more irritating you even become to your spouse.

Couples should adopt reasonable ways of sorting out marital issues.
State your grievances and makeup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by escapefromusa(f): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Funkychic:
This is for the counter thread :-

What is the most annoying punishment a woman thinks she can give her husband?

A) Refuse to serve him food
B) Deprive him of sex
C) Silence

Abi na only women dey misbehave ni?

Refuse to cook ; how good of a cook are you. Only works if the woman has a phd in the kitchen. Very few wives can pull this off especially today. This reserved for dedicated wives who committed to chaining thier husbands using the kitchen. To the point once he feels hungry or even a craving or see food he likes he remembers his wife. Only girls that stayed with mama in the kitchen from day one can pull this of without a hitch.

He has developed an acquired taste, if its not your food it tastes like charcoal.

Deprive him of sex. Forget he can get it from the young corper at the bank.. wierd position he has never seen. You dont want this option. He can managed the salty food she makes as long as his hitting it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by titosantana(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let him see you hang out with your neighbour
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
nairalanders and their counter threads
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Merryglad(f): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Be extra nice, dont talk about the issue, dont have that evening gist with him, give him sex any time he wants it....if you give him food fear wont let him eat he will be the one to call your attention to the pending issue.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Funnyguy83: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Fkforyou(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mtcheww undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
A husband and wife shouldn't be punishing each other.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Sterope(f): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Is he a child?sad
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by austine4real(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2017
kanta tred

;Dkanta tred
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by darlenese(f): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
why would u want to punish your husband, I dnt get it. too many kids opening thread
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by nurey(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2017
PaperLace:
The most annoying varies among spouses. Some may not even care.

I don't see the need to punish one's spouse.
Anyone (man/woman) that engages in such, is childish and unforgiving. Such people pleasure in torturing their spouse emotionally, they like their ego more than peace.

If the offending partner is truly remorseful and apologises, the other should accept. All these unnecessary drama has a way of putting a wedge between couples. The more you do it, the more irritating you even become to your spouse.

Couples should adopt reasonable ways of sorting out marital issues.
State your grievances and makeup.

Spare the Rod and spoil the spouse grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2017
nurey:

Spare the Rod and spoil the spouse grin

Come be my spouse for one month. I won't spare the rod in my dealing with you, let me see if you wont disturb this section with sad tales cheesy.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by nurey(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2017
PaperLace:

Come be my spouse for one month. I won't spare the rod in my dealing with you, let me see if you wont disturb this section with sad tales cheesy.

So you don't practice what you preach abi?

Welcome to the night crawler club (NCC) grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by MizAijay(f): 1:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Ahaaa I knew a counter thread was coming.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Funkychic(f): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2017
MizAijay:
Ahaaa I knew a counter thread was coming.

Lolz......and here it is......

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by titosantana(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Merryglad:
Be extra nice, dont talk about the issue, dont have that evening gist with him, give him sex any time he wants it....if you give him food fear wont let him eat he will be the one to call your attention to the pending issue.
If you marry my type will be be provoking you everyday cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
darlenese:
why would u want to punish your husband, I dnt get it.
too many kids opening thread
I swear down!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by Funkychic(f): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
darlenese:
why would u want to punish your husband, I dnt get it.
too many kids opening thread

And why would a husband want to punish his wife?......#from the counter thread #

BTW.....which thread u don open?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Woman Thinks She Can Give Her Husband? by darlenese(f): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Funkychic:

And why would a husband want to punish his wife?......#from the counter thread #

BTW.....which thread u don open?

I dnt have time for kids.

(1) (Reply)

7" EDUCATIONAL ANDROID TABLET FOR ADULTS AND KIDS (PICS) / See Identical Twin Boys Born With Completely Different Skin Tones / Advise Needed On Wife's Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.