Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. (6096 Views)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Declares 100 Days Fasting & Prayer-It Means A Lot For 2014 / Pope Declares Seat Of Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Catholic Diocese Vacant / Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by chic2pimp(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2010
Krayola:

hahaha. . . Yeah. . . The sexuality section is a lot more sane with people asking if u can get pregnant from a.n.al penatration, or wanting to know how to make their privates bigger. Hehehe. You Berra come hia to meet salvation grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2010
Krayola:

hahaha. . . Yeah. . . The sexuality section is a lot more sane with people asking if u can get pregnant from a.n.al penatration, or wanting to know how to make their privates bigger. Hehehe. You Berra come hia to meet salvation  grin 
i hardly post in that section either.
but what is your business here? shouldn't you be sucking these apples?
  kiss
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by AbuZola3(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ohsisi, u no well o.

@mavenbox- u are a disgrace, infact stupiid, how can u say that u realized ur mistake, the same thing armed robber say after operation.

@amaka, you are a LovePeddler, i read some of ur lewd post in the romance section, abajo u refrain from coming here.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
^^^
the exact reason i don't come here.
MODS please delete this crap.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by PastorAIO: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
Krayola:

hahaha. . . Yeah. . . The sexuality section is a lot more sane with people asking if u can get pregnant from a.n.al penatration, or wanting to know how to make their privates bigger. Hehehe. You Berra come hia to meet salvation grin

For Real? shocked
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

@amaka, you are a LovePeddler, i read some of your lewd post in the romance section, abajo u refrain from coming here.
Abu Zola:

Why are u ashamed, why not go and modify your post in the sexuality section where u said u slept with area boys and describin your kity, nawa  for xtrian
YOU ARE THE BIGGER LovePeddler!!!
if you are so holy holy, what the hell are you doing in that section anyway?
HYPOCRITE!!
go and repent and read your Koran, rubbish.

and where did i say i slept with area boys? stop making up stories, nonsense.
or do you wanna find it and quote it?
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by H2O2: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
This abuzola guy is actually funny lol
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by manmustwac(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
@mavenbox
when i used to see you walking around the different threads in the christian section. I used to suspect that your breasts were just pads and that thing between your legs did look suspicious i should've known u were a man all along
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2010
thanks for following my posts like twitter.
obsession!!!
cool
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by manmustwac(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
abuzola and amaka stop fighting angry
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by chic2pimp(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

The fact that man learnt how the baby evolved does not mean he will create one.
I go there to upgrade my diary on christian indency, their new scope and tactic on seducing men. Amaka the slut, the story teller. Amaka said she will never marry a virgin , this says it all that mavenbox diety is an iota, they are both liars and guilty being
grin grin grin grin What a load of hogwash!!!!
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by H2O2: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2010
lol
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Mavenb0x(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
Amaka dear, Abuzola is just like that. Pls learn to ignore him if you can.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by H2O2: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
abuzola stop picturing nl people's bosoms in your mind

you must create a thread listing people who's bosoms you've fantasized about and ask for forgiveness.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by 0hsisi: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin What a load of hogwash!!!!

Abuzola is an eediot
talking about Christian women seducing men
is abuzola a man
is it everybody that stands up to pee pee that is a man?
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by AbuZola3(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
Birds of the same feather flock together.

Mauenbox u be a lil bit saint why not preach to ur LovePeddler friend/customer.

@amaka- my last msg to u tonite- if u don't know - any woman who have illegal intimacy with boyfriends is a LovePeddler, go and ask prof charles of O.A.U.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by 0hsisi: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
H2O2:

abuzola stop picturing nl people's bosoms in your mind

you must create a thread listing people who's bosoms you've fantasized about and ask for forgiveness.

The true personality of that guy is emerging
we all knew he was a lunatic
now we also know he's a perv
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by AbuZola3(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
Mama chika why u call me eediot nau abi u dey craze,
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Krayola(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
THE AMAKA:

shouldn't you be sucking these apples?   kiss

krayola reporting for duty!! grin
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by nuclearboy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abuzola is an underaged, severely derailed, mentally challenged juvenile fanatic who is taking jamb for the 6th time without having an O'level credit in either English or Math. He spends his 2K weekly allowance on ogogoro for his prayer kettle and paying for cyber-cafe time! Since he knows he's not likely passing this year too, he hopes that by making much noise here, the arabs or a rich fanatic will notice him and invite him over outside Naija and he too can become "tokunbo". Then he can come back and approach the Amala seller's housegirl and hopefully lose his virginity. Lets support him before his frustration leads him rather, to put a bomb between his legs. Please remember where frustration and virginity led Mutallab to!

Please save Abu for NL.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 16, 2010
nuclearboy:

Abuzola is an underaged, severely derailed, mentally challenged juvenile fanatic who is taking jamb for the 6th time without having an O'level credit in either English or Math. He spends his 2K weekly allowance on ogogoro for his prayer kettle and paying for cyber-cafe time! Since he knows he's not likely passing this year too, he hopes that by making much noise here, the arabs or a rich fanatic will notice him and invite him over outside Naija and he too can become "tokunbo". Then he can come back and approach the Amala seller's housegirl and hopefully lose his virginity. Lets support him before his frustration leads him rather, to put a bomb between his legs. Please remember where frustration and virginity led Mutallab to!

Please save Abu for NL.

My Tummy Hurts from laughter, chei u don finish this guy already
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by TedBundy1(m): 1:21am On Feb 16, 2010
nuclearboy:

Please save Abu for NL.

Hahahahaha! Can't stop laughing.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by nezerst(f): 1:50am On Feb 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Birds of the same feather flock together.

Mauenbox u be a lil bit saint why not preach to your LovePeddler friend/customer.

@amaka- my last msg to u tonite- if u don't know - any woman who have illegal intimacy with boyfriends is a LovePeddler, go and ask prof charles of O.A.U.
Pls which cave did u come out from? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by sexyLeamon(f): 3:12am On Feb 16, 2010
nuclearboy:

Please save Abu for NL.

you folks are crazy in this section I swear grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by bawomolo(m): 4:33am On Feb 16, 2010
alhaji abuzola performing his own "investigation" in the sexuality section.

wait till your imam in ile kewu hear about this. grin
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 16, 2010
@ the amaka

can you stop offering yourself to every male you see?

doesnt speak well of your self image.

and besides, you can contact krayola in a different section if you have the hots for him. I see from his profile photo that you two may know each other from somewhere.

There were other women on this thread before you and they all have bosoms as well. But the thread isnt about soliciting for intimacy. There's a time and place for everything.

Of course I know this is falling on deaf ears and there are countless others like you who ply their wares both openly or secretly.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2010
and @ the amaka

of course you and your "cronies" are free to abuse me for offering you this piece of advice oh
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by sexyLeamon(f): 5:53am On Feb 16, 2010
na wah shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy one thread so many drama
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 16, 2010
tpia.:

and @ the amaka

of course you and your "cronies" are free to abuse me for offering you this piece of advice oh

Who dares to abuse you?

Dem wan die abi angry

tpia.:

@ the amaka

and besides, you can contact krayola in a different section if you have the hots for him. I see from his profile photo that you two may know each other from somewhere.

There were other women on this thread before you and they all have bosoms as well. But the thread isnt about soliciting for intimacy. There's a time and place for everything.

Of course I know this is falling on deaf ears and there are countless others like you who ply their wares both openly or secretly.
ewoooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked Mogbe!

AMAKA no bash her o, its because I forgot our valentine dinner cry cry
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Analytical(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2010
Ohsisi, you don't seem to get it. I wasn't disappointed because he erred. That only shows he is human. But the manner of his 'confession' left much to be desired. You ought to know better.

Mavenbox, this is more like it:

@Everyone: Im really sorry about my mode of presentation, and I apologize sincerely: not for confessing but for my manner of doing it. I have deleted the detestable OP and now I can only beg and hope for your forgiveness. Honestly, I am usually meticulous with details that others tend to find bothersome, and i never intended to draw your attention, but to make things right. Please forgive me. Thanks.

I have nothing against you. I was only bothered about your confession without humility. I spoke in brotherly love. Anyway, all that is past now. Go and sin no more wink

Cheers.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2010
tpia.:

@ the amaka

LOLOL!!!! "Yes, Amaka is a prostitute" whatever, are you done? i see someone is carrying my issue on their head. my self image? blah blah
what about yours?
make i continue jo
  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Know If God Is Speaking To Me? / 65yr Old Gay Pastor To Marry 25yr Old Nigerian Boy / The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.