Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) (45663 Views)

Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by calculator123(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
This picture depicts unprofessionalism from the Dokita.....What the hell happened to Confidentiality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by rattlesnake(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
later they will say buhari is not working
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by kollinpowel(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
There is nothing professional about Nigeria's medical system, I can't imagine an hospital using torch light and the state as a governor who will always fly out when sick and leave his pple for dead.

1 Like

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by Naziridamos: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
dannytoe:
Ipob wont go unpunished............Quick recovery.

Mad dog
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by 234GT(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
While Buhari is being treated in London!

1 Like

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by DozieInc(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
It will not be well with the wicked.
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by kingsley9505(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=59316329]Unproffesionalism you mean?
must you
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by akigbemaru: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Angelanest:
A woman who among the victims shot following the attack during a church service at St. Philips Catholic Church, Ozubulu area of Anambra state on Sunday, August 6th - has reportedly undergone a successful surgery and is in a stable condition. The woman reportedly went into a coma after a gunman opened fire on worshipers - killing many and injuring others.

She was rushed to a hospital in Ozubulu, where she was treated by some doctors and is reportedly in a stable condition, according to online report.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/ozubulu-church-massacre-graphic-photos-woman-treated-torchlight.html
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by adecz: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Person kayan chiki fa!!! shocked

Igbos.
Igbos!!
Igbos!!!

How many times I call una
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by davillian(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Finally I've gotten used to graphic images.
I can watch pictures and videos of graphic images while eating.
I don't know who to thank.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by Baroba(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kudos to the doctors still working under these horrible conditions, no wonder a lot of medics left for other countries..

Is this a theatre or what? Operating with touch light in Anambra of all places, this is unacceptable..

1 Like

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by HolyTitus(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is this what i was doing late night reading for years back just to score 300+ in Jamb - aye mi! vigilante

1 Like

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by dannytoe(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Naziridamos:

Mad dog
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
`
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
caruzo:
Would they put the appendix back after removing the bullets.. Soo curious

Many doctors will take the opportunity to remove it if conditions permit.
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Get well soon.

wait is this the type of Hospital that will be in the promise land of Biafra??

At Least they have capable hands,for them to perform well in this kind of condition, that means they will do much better when they are equipped
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by acevic: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wow.....regardless of the level of unprofessionalism portrayed and the argument that this surgical procedure wasn't done under aseptic condition, I will have to give kudos to the medical team involved in this operation.

For real......You guys could see torch light being used and you still dey complain say the procedure is unprofessional? . Do you have any idea of how many casualties that hospital might be handling at the very moment?

Maybe they were supposed to wait till everything was perfect before making life saving moves on someone probably an inch step to baba God.

I know we are not there yet as a country with respect to technological advancement, facilities and maybe know how but we have personnel that working against all odds to save the lives of the citizens of this country. The least we can do is encourage them to not relent till things get better....

And if we still wanna keep telling them about how professional they are.....they may just zoom outta thus country like their colleagues and I bet you ,not all of us can afford medical treatments outside the shores of this country like bubu....what are my saying? We are not even entitled to taxpayers' money

3 Likes

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
kollinpowel:
There is nothing professional about Nigeria's medical system, I can't imagine an hospital using torch light and the state as a governor who will always fly out when sick and leave his pple for dead.

So the medical staff should leave the woman and others like her to die while we wait for the governor and President of our prayers ?
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by thorpido(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Isaacvin:
surgery with touch light? OMG
Better than not doing anything at all.
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by k199192: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Awesome,
But the procedure is not aseptic.

Op, the doctor that allowed these pics out simply showed unprofessionalism.

FTC

Dedicated to all those whose appendix has been removed!
Dont say what you dont know. Search the word "surgery" on youtube and you would see worse or will I say better.

1 Like

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by folaniyi3: 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
rethink 9ja

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
k199192:

Dont say what you dont know. Search the word "surgery" on youtube and you would see worse or will I say better.

grin shocked grin

What is wrong is wrong and there is no right way to be wrong,
Common sense should help you understand the essence of doing things right.

That you saw worse scenario on youtube doesn't mean one should give a nod to what is wrong.
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by folaniyi3: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rethink 9ja

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by TheEminentLaity: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Guy you dey para o cheesy
Nltaliban:
Poor masses are left to suffer in this backward country

Do they use torch where buhari is?.

Bleep looters. Bleep government. Bleep lala. Bleep seun

1 Like

Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by TheEminentLaity: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
davillian:
Finally I've gotten used to graphic images.
I can watch pictures and videos of graphic images while eating.
I don't know who to thank.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by InvertedHammer: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nltaliban:
Poor masses are left to suffer in this backward country

Do they use torch where buhari is?.

Bleep looters. Bleep government. Bleep lala. Bleep seun

/

Light na light.

I'd rather they use flashlight than rely on NEPA.

No person wan hear "fuel no dey generator" and fuel stations don close.

Battery die, they go mallam place buy more.
\
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by MONITZ: 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
gift01:
Must we put everything on Social Media? Wish her quick recovery

I just taya for these social media hungry individuals that we ve now, anything that is seen or done must be uploaded in a jiffy so that we can trend. Won't the operation still be successful if the pictures of the exercise didn't come out, that is somebody's privacy that is being tampered with.
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by TheEminentLaity: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mehn see person intestine like assorted. E no go better for Bishop
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by HyconMojo(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Look at what human beings are comprised of. Skin makes look more beautiful by covering
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by juman(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Thank God for her life.

But we have lost it in this country.
Everything is wrong with nigeria.
Even operation was done with touch light.

Insecurity o.
Extreme hunger o.
No light o.
Bad roads o.
Bad governments o.
No drinking water o.
Etc.......
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by Smartademu(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2017
I think it's an autopsy process that's going on.
Re: Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) by ziga: 12:26am On Aug 10, 2017
State of Nigerian healthcare.

And people will expect doctors to perform magic.

Simple rule of life, you only get out what you put in.

You cant squeeze water out of a stone.

But all these politicians will thief all the money and go to London for checkup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.