Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Paul Okoye Advises Tekno To Get Married Now. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Advises Tekno To Get Married Now. (2030 Views)

Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Advises Tekno To Get Married Now. by trendyvoiceBlog(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tekno today, shared an image of a baby and a mother and her child, and wished this is something he’d come back to one day, in the future. He captioned the photo:
Paul Okoye advises Tekno

“In the future some day! I know i will return home to this. Who wouldn’t want this?”

Then, spotted in the comment section, was a comment from Paul Okoye, who advised him to “grab” his future right now. Urging him, to get married asap.
See Below;http://www.voiceloud.com/2017/08/paul-okoye-advises-tekno-to-get-married.html

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Tekno To Get Married Now. by walezon(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
He's #slimdddy
I dnt think he's ready now, jst enjoying boys life lowo!
FTC?
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Tekno To Get Married Now. by Seguntimmy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
abeg, let d guy enjoy life nah, abi u want him to mis marry, shey dbanj no be human being, and he finaly got married, dat advice suppose 2 b offered to DON JAZZY AND LINDA IKEJI.
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Tekno To Get Married Now. by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Op is this news

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Tekno To Get Married Now. by Baddest69(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
When paul was at Tekno's age why didn't he get married then....

Oga tekno abeg enjoy lola pomo now as you like until you're ready to get married...

Or better still make your babymama if you're not ready for marriage yet.

OYA

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Sits On The Burnet Of Her G-wagon / All You Need Know About Wizkid’s Alleged New Girlfriend Dorcas Shola Fapson / Beautiful Photos From Endowed Nollywood Actress, Ejine Okoroafor’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.