Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,818 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online (18144 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / What Australians Think About Nigerians / Cameroonian Lady Has Message About Nigerians Living Abroad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by Iamzik: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

You raised a vital point but the truth is this, Britain contributed immensely to what is happening in their countries hence their anger towards the natives

Well that's true. America and Britain think they are global policemen. Hmm it's a dicey situation. Britain has wrecked nigeria and other colonies also but should that make me wanna strap a bomb to a crowded subway in London? Doesn't make sense but our brothers from the Middle East are militant in nature.

Well we will watch as events unfold. I will always advocate for peace

1 Like

Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by parryon(f): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Those oof you saying indians are saints, try working for them. Even here in our own country naija, they still treat us like trash while our government do nothing
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by MrEgghead(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
whitebeard:
The two countries I hate are India and america, I hate em motherfuçking racist, I would also treat them like shit if they have any business related to me. It pretty simple, I don't stress.
You hate them,what differentiate you from them?Even Some Africans are racist.It's just inferiority complex that is affecting Africans because they see the whites as threats vice versa.Sometimes, It amazes me when Nigerians complain of racist chants..whereas, the level of tribalism that is going on Nigeria is demeaning,proliferating and destructive.An average Igbo man sees an Hausa as an animal;calling him all sorts of names.Same can not be excluded from other tribes.At least ,even for that fact they are racists,they love themselves.It's high time we jettisoned the issue of racism or whatever and move on because some of us are worst.
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by AAinEqGuinea: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's over for the Blacks for the most part, your inferiority spirit knows it.

The entire world may not be racist, but they all agree that blacks are the worse off. Many of you would ascribe the black problem to tribalism which I'd call bvllshit. How can tribalism be the problem for ALL of Black Africa, Caribbeans and Black America? Yea right, if tribalism is the problem why not let each tribe have their own country like say Biafra? Lol. Bc this is where Blacks come alive; being full of empty hope, cowardness, and being the biggest (One Nigeria) hypocrites I've ever seen. We're the only race dumb enough to sit in our burning houses hoping that the fire eventually puts itself out.

We know that we're fvcked, the world is only showing mercy to the black race.

1 Like

Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by Madeu(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
Why would anyone migrate to India of all places?

\

Why would anyone migrate to Nigeria of all places? Like your country is better?
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by misspineapple(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dat lady sha!
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by Madeu(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:
It's over for the Blacks for the most part, your inferiority spirit knows it.

The entire world may not be racist, but they all agree that blacks are the worse off. Many of you would ascribe the black problem to tribalism which I'd call bvllshit. How can tribalism be the problem for ALL of Black Africa, Caribbeans and Black America? Yea right, if tribalism is the problem why not let each tribe have their own country like say Biafra? Lol. Bc this is where Blacks come alive; being full of empty hope, cowardness, and being the biggest (One Nigeria) hypocrites I've ever seen. We're the only race dumb enough to sit in our burning houses hoping that the fire eventually puts itself out.

We know that we're fvcked, the world is only showing mercy to the black race.

The issue to me is not Indians being racist. Is the black person image. Many countries does not seems to respect the being in black people.
Nigeria that should be breaking grounds for the entire black race is lagging behind.
Until then, we gonna be disrespected. I feel they think people from third world countries (esp black) have nothing to offer.
We had a race we haven't done anything to prove them wrong apart from Music and Sport. The collective black nation is full of poverty, warring tribes, diseases and no developments.

2 Likes

Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Read comments on nairaland and you will understand why Nigerians are hated everywhere. We have no self respect

3 Likes

Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Powder developers largely responsible.
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by Almaheed: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Do you think the average foreigner knows the difference btw Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa??To them,we are all the same.
Btw Nigerians are "racist" to themselves so y'all have no right to complain about discrimination anywhere in the world.Clean your house first before you complain of someone else's.

please tell them what they are, they all claim racism when they are discriminated by the color of their skin outside the country but will haul tribal slur and ethnic bashing at their fellow country man who shares the same skin type with them. now tell me who is worse on this forum you derogatory names like afonja, Igbo etc

who are we as a nation? what are we as a people sometimes I wonder why we tend to pretend we hate each other so much when we have more things that makes us the same..our similarities outweighs our differences...but we allow ethnic coloration to blind us especially the youth on this forum.. in the end I hope we learn from history and move ahead together

2 Likes

Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by spartanian(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Been there 6 months and I fully understand
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by chukxie(m): 5:05am On Aug 11, 2017
Do you blames the Indians for how blacks - Nigerians in particular are treated in India? If our leaders weren't corrupt and grossly useless, why would any right thinking Nigerian go to India to hustle? Our leaders have disappointed us, and they keep disappointing us. Our stupid leaders and politicians - past and present are the biggest problems we have. Would an Indian belittle an African- American? Would an Indian talk smack to a black French, British, Canadian, Belgium, Holland... citizen? No! Why? Because citizens of those nations are respected. If Nigeria were fixed, the ilks of India would respect us. But nah, our leaders are stupid beyond measure. Go to Ilupeju and see how Indians have taken up the whole neighbourhood. They live like kings without any fear of victimisation. Indians will arrive Nigeria today and by tomorrow they would have been given permanent resident cards all thanks to our ever corrupt immigration system. Our leaders are our biggest problems.
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by justwise(m): 5:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Americans are better, British people are the most racisest people on earth but hide it. They are freaking racists in that country.

Do you know why they want to get out of EU? Cos of racism.

For over 300 years of Britain existence, do you know that Britain only have about 10 to 15 MPs(like Senators) out of 650 MPs from Africans, Carribean and Asia but still claiming that foreigners have taken over their politics and their country at large?

How many white senators do we have in Nigeria?
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by lagosrd: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2017
If there is a country I pray not to set my foot on, is India. They are real racist. Not only in Dubai I saw myself too but in your own country. They underpay staffs and curninly take up positions they know nothing about and tell slot of lies. They need to really change. Very very corrupt especially their police and expatriates.
Re: Video About Nigerians In India & Racism Trends Online by Lloydfolarin: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

How many white senators do we have in Nigeria?

What a dumbass question?

How many countries did Nigeria forcefully colonised?

How many white people living in Nigeria?

And how many white people participating in Nigeria politics?

You can only compare the these countries if the numbers of white people living in Nigeria and the remaining colonies is at even 50% of numbers of people living in UK.

And finally, if a white man wants to represent any constituency in Nigeria, he/she ll be voted for as long as he is a Nigerian. Nigerians don't care if you are from the Moon or Jupiter as long as you are familiar with your constituency and they know you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) / 28 Days, 10000 Miles, Railway In India / FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.