Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy (56579 Views)

Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) / UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick / Chelsea Won The League, But Some Of Their Players Will Not Receive Winners Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by doctorseven: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Dainikel:
Well that's what typical Jose would do for a runners' up medal

Jose Mourinho once gave up (threw to fans) his premier league winners medal in 2006...
please get your facts straight. piss off.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by xtremeTall(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He gave the gift to the wrong person... He should have given it to a German or French...they value memorabilias.

Deji would have valued a plate of Amala and Ewedu even more.
lol...u never dissapoint
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by lymelyte(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Bloggers and thier lie lie. because the small boy is black,he is now Nigerian? shocked, I raise prick for una.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Sexyolori(f): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He gave the gift to the wrong person... He should have given it to a German or French...they value memorabilias.

Wehdone Sah
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by demobaba1(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What concerns amala and ewedu with this? Well, he was not brought up the way you were brought up. Black man, black sense. didinrin, oponu ayirada.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by adegab4real007: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Zeze06:
cool he doesn't want to keep it, it reminds him of his failure...

Chai But Walai Madrid dey play ball...

He has given out his Premier League winners medal before. It's not a must to comment, rather than spewing ****.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by mystikal(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Is that a winners medal or losers medal?
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by gabrielniy(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Kamelot77:
nice gesture, BT if he shd av won d match, he will nt gve him.

He gave his winners medal to a fan in 2006. EPL champions medal to be precise. He has said it over time that there's no point keeping the same thing he already has.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Kamelot77(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2017
gabrielniy:

He gave his winners medal to a fan in 2006. EPL champions medal to be precise. He has said it over time that there's no point keeping the same thing he already has.
he has never won d super cup before
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by gannod(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cheesy grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by gabrielniy(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2017
lymelyte:
Bloggers and thier lie lie. because the small boy is black,he is now Nigerian? shocked, I raise prick for una.

Take a look at the picture again, this time calmly. You will see "mourinho gave his medal to deji". If not satisfied, the internet is always there to help.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2017
0b100100111:

To pound your brain, intestine, kidney, liver wit palm oil just dey hungry me!

No doubt, you will make an excellent money ritual charm
And you did not include the skull to show how special it is to you? Afonja!!!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by adegab4real007: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
mrtomola:

You are very right, that's why he always love to have his holidays in Africa...Pogba was sold out of ManU before because they don't believe in Blacks but Jose brought him back and brought in many Black Players. I am a R.Madrid fan and I can't stop loving Jose and I always want WIN WIN WIN for him.

"Pogba was sold out of ManU before because they don't believe in Blacks"

I've read so many daft comments on NL, this has to be right at the top.

The same Man Utd that had Remi Moses, Viv Anderson, Paul Parker, Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole, Ferdinand, Evra, Richardson, Nani, Anderson etc and even fought to sign that same Pogba from Let Havre.

WehdoneSah.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by sorextee(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

if they are counting the sensible people in ur vicinity, do you expect
to be counted among them?

MrIrohKenedy:
grin

my gbegiri drinking brothers will come and claim this as an achievement cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by maisauki: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAVE SENSE OF PROPER REASONING IN THE TOILET
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by adegab4real007: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2017
mrtomola:

You are very right, that's why he always love to have his holidays in Africa...Pogba was sold out of ManU before because they don't believe in Blacks but Jose brought him back and brought in many Black Players. I am a R.Madrid fan and I can't stop loving Jose and I always want WIN WIN WIN for him.

The same Man Utd that had Remi Moses, Viv Anderson, Paul Parker, Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole, Ferdinand, Evra, Richardson, Nani, Anderson etc and even fought to sign that same Pogba from Let Havre. You really do not have to show how ignorant you are now.

WehdoneSah.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by dembularrr: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2017
franciskaine:
which black people? Take it easy bro, the black race has issues with everything.

A totally inefficient n unprogressive specie. Lacks d ability to solve issues surrounding his environment. A Total consumer and hedonistic in nature. Y wud anybody wanna associate wt dt...
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Robbin7(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now I c u're stupid on default
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by mrtomola(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=adegab4real007 post=59331149]

The same Man Utd that had Remi Moses, Viv Anderson, Paul Parker, Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole, Ferdinand, Evra, Richardson, Nani, Anderson etc and even fought to sign that same Pogba from Let Havre. You really do not have to show how ignorant you are now.

WehdoneSah

you really don't deserve my reply anymore.. Must you insult ? I replied ur first post in a good cool manner but...
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by sorextee(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2017
in as much as im a chelsea/madrid fan, i support your claim..
its cos of mou im on a low-key supporting MAnU.. cry

mrtomola:

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Zeze06(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
adegab4real007:

He has given out his Premier League winners medal before. It's not a must to comment, rather than spewing ****.

Ok cry
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by adegab4real007: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=mrtomola post=59331305][/quote]
Before you play the race card, endeavour to get your facts right.
Apologies if you were offended anyways.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by 0b100100111: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
And you did not include the skull to show how special it is to you? Afonja!!!!!

What's the use of the tin when the milk has been sucked!

We taking money rituals and not protection charm as that's what the skull is used for
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by mrtomola(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2017
adegab4real007:

Before you play the race card, endeavour to get your facts right.

Apologies if you were offended anyways.

This is football remember, its possible you hav information I don't have... Putting light on it with calmness can only makes it better.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2017
alphaconde:
how much the medal be if them sell am
how much is the spirit behind the action and the impact on the young lad
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by adegab4real007: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2017
mrtomola:

This is football remember, its possible you hav information I don't have... Putting light on it with calmness can only makes it better.

Mature response bro. Nice one. Do enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by alphaconde(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2017
ufo4u:
how much is the spirit behind the action and the impact on the young lad
YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTION
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by xtervaganza(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
segunjowo:
Whao but tell you what? Jose hates loosing. Assure you this isn't a 'kindly' gesture. #M2C
akindidinrin, he also gave out his 1st Champions League medal. He gave his premier league winners medal out too.

It's just the man, not because he lost
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Nicolas94(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Deji is my cursing
boko haram of our official language. " cursing or cousin.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by xtervaganza(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2017
I remember when he threw his winners medal to the crowd at Chelsea. They gave him another one and he threw it to the crowd again.

To him, victory belongs to the fans, not him
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2017
mrtomola:
Am not a MANU fan but I love Mourinho so much because of his love for Black people, especially The Africans.

Mourinho's wife is from Africa

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Alphamale2017(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2017
mrtomola:
Am not a MANU fan but I love Mourinho so much because of his love for Black people, especially The Africans.
because he loves defensive football and Africans or blacks can track back and run . they mostly have better stamina .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / Victor Osimhen Father's Death: Lille Offers Private Jet For Burial In Nigeria / Sikiratu Yekini Receives Cash And Goods From A Group Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.