Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? (1118 Views)

Clash Of Clans Lounge / Girls In Clash Of Clans / Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? by impossible27(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Guys. Someone introduced me to clash of clans yesterday. So far my town hall is level 4 but i don't have a clain. I try joining, anytime i press join it tells me my power is not yet enough but when i view the list i go see those way i better pass to the extent i was asking if they follow through back door. Pls guys i an active clain i can join that is beyond my power.

I don't need a dead clan oo. The one i joined even the leader put head for bush.

Any active clan here??
Re: Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? by whitebeard(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Black wizard is a Nigerian clan, but u need to rank up to enter and they also have a what'sapp group, I quit clash of clans after 4 years of playing..!! But I still keep in touch when I am chanced to.
Re: Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? by Paulpeps(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yep, join my clan, it's relatively new. I'll even make you a co-leader as per Padi Padi. Look for the clan name tenchi....our logo is a shield with black and blue checks. Check the screenshot attached... And don't worry, we dey donate wella

1 Share

Re: Active Clain In Clash Of Clans? by impossible27(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Paulpeps:
Yep, join my clan, it's relatively new. I'll even make you a co-leader as per Padi Padi. Look for the clan name tenchi....our logo is a shield with black and blue checks. Check the screenshot attached... And don't worry, we dey donate wella
OK. Will be right there

(1) (Reply)

Challenging And Fun Android Game / License Key Of Softwares In PC / Describe Your Favorite Game With Just EMOJIS And See Who Gets It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.