Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,349 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road (32397 Views)

This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) / How To Restore A Flooded Car's Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fools will perish for evermore and the good will inherit there land
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
He who began the good work will perform it
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tomorrow the Governor is visiting
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
I have done my part...... And my efforts received grace and now the whole world knows the predicaments of not just Ikwerre road but also residents....

Back off fools
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by brainpower(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
lightblazingnow:
You have forgotten it's River State...... Attention seekers

So I am now an attention seeker for making an observation? We'll then, I think it's better to be an attention seeker than to be ignorant and naive. So because it's called Rivers State then everywhere is filled with River. Then Bayelsa or Lagos should be called sea or ocean state then.
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Iamzik:
How do deeper life members get to church through this access road.?? A good opportunity to be a blessing to the community.

In the past this would have been a good CRS project. Don't know about now
CRS I think you meant C.S.R

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Personal text: ENIGMA. "I am only resposible for what I write but not responsible for what you understand

You said this right...... And quickly forgotten...... Attention seeker indeed

brainpower:

So I am now an attention seeker for making an observation? We'll then, I think it's better to be an attention seeker than to be ignorant and naive. So because it's called Rivers State then everywhere is filled with River. Then Bayelsa or Lagos should be called sea or ocean state then.
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Thanks sir
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
Wike
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by onyi143: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017
No matter any circumstances there is always a means to survive. At least, he saved his money going to the car wash grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria Nigeria, buy/sell Bitcoin, perfect money, PayPal etc at nairaomm.com

Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Many
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by donspero(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
lightblazingnow:
This guy draft, what's govt there for??

mumu to wipe your ass wen you take a doug, mumu check other developed country which obviously you haven't been to no offense and tell govt to build drainage for you. ewu and pls it's not draft! no need correcting you self lost hope
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
All times
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Forming Don in the 27th century...... Kids moniker

Draft and daffodils are two big words which are too high for a fool like you.... Kid wearing little boy form...

Cursed generations, born throw away..... Dirty lips and forgotten memories of adulterers.... Fighting for front page since 2014.....

Unfavorable juice, stank in the demonic junior levels​, looking for employment from Don wannabe.... Tell your material they are cheap Xylics....

Greatness running ETERNALLY..... That's us...

The Governor's​ men called and we are in talk already.... And Everything will be fixed as announced...

Beg us to take you to the front page...

donspero:
mumu to wipe your ass wen you take a doug, mumu check other developed country which obviously you haven't been to no offense and tell govt to build drainage for you. ewu and pls it's not draft! no need correcting you self lost hope
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by donspero(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Forming Don in the 27th century...... Kids moniker

Draft and daffodils are two big words which are too high for a fool like you.... Kid wearing little boy form...

Cursed generations, born throw away..... Dirty lips and forgotten memories of adulterers.... Fighting for front page since 2014.....

Unfavorable juice, stank in the demonic junior levels​, looking for employment from Don wannabe.... Tell your material they are cheap Xylics....

Greatness running ETERNALLY..... That's us...

The Governor's​ men called and we are in talk already.... And Everything will be fixed as announced...

Beg us to take you to the front page...

Front page I've been der done dat, i have been ftc b4 your papa rape your mama, ask her she tried aborting your sorry as, 2x but, you no gri comt..... well since you have follow the oloshi way out. peace 2 you my brother i can't bleeps with you no more, spero out. and don na my papa name spero na my name so if e pain you see lagoon go faint der 2chain wannna be

Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
757 views I see..... Show me the post you came out first...... Front page

Since 2014..... Last group Don wannabe..... Since the days of raskimono... Na excellency we dey talk about oooooooo no be zucchini Don

I got here October 2016..... Count them... More than 100.... Posts..... Front page...

I know you are nice guy shapen before you became Don Quixote....

We are at the top level and I can teach you little Wii

[quote author=donspero post=59384984][/quote]
Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by donspero(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
haha i hv a job now sir, i dont hv time for FTC. was so secondary skol. ok bye i hv less time for low life, NEXT!!!!
lightblazingnow:
757 views I see..... Show me the post you came out first...... Front page

Since 2014..... Last group Don wannabe..... Since the days of raskimono... Na excellency we dey talk about oooooooo no be zucchini Don

I got here October 2016..... Count them... More than 100.... Posts..... Front page...

I know you are nice guy shapen before you became Don Quixote....

We are at the top level and I can teach you little Wii

Re: Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road by lightblazingnow(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Next time don't dare us alright.......

donspero:
haha i hv a job now sir, i dont hv time for FTC. was so secondary skol. ok bye i hv less time for low life, NEXT!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of / Dangote Truck That Fell Along The Lekki-Epe Expressway (PHOTOS) / Cars That Make Women Most Appealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.