Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) (22908 Views)

Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) / Update On My Flooded Car ❗❗ / How To Restore A Flooded Car's Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by autojosh: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
After Hurricane Harvey and Irma, the number of flooded cars listed on USA auction sites has more than quadrupled.. especially in Texas and Florida. Recently, some of the auction yards commenced daily auctions as against once or twice a week.. in order to dispose the damaged vehicles as soon as possible.  

Also, we do not need a soothsayer to tell us a large number of these vehicles will land in Nigeria.. In-fact, I have received several call from people who intend to cash in on these flooded cars. Well, I have been able to discourage some from going on such a wild goose chase while a few are still contemplating; thinking flooded cars are always cheaper.. not knowing they can be way more expensive.  

For those who would like to know why it is bad to buy a flooded car, I would do a post as soon as possible to give you more insight.. 

Meanwhile, watch this video from Consumer Reports which would enlighten you on how to spot a flooded car.. and if you are not sure of how to do all that, don't forget to visit a professional inspector. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-WtAltmK8

https://autojosh.com/spot-flooded-car-video/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
autojosh, how can I pre order two flooded cars? I want to give one to dasherz and the other to explorers

Augustap

6 Likes

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Dasherz(f): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
candlewax:
autojosh, how can I pre order two flooded cars? I want to give one to dasherz and the other to explorers

Augustap

a flooded car huh! !!

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
A car is a car dear, just saving cost

Augustap
Dasherz:

a flooded car huh! !!

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Dasherz(f): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
candlewax:
A car is a car dear, just saving cost
Augustap
thanks but I'm good ..
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
where I come from, you don't reject a gift except you can offer something better to the giver. then you'll say “Thanks, I'm good just manage this Range Rover Autobiography”

Augustap
Dasherz:

thanks but I'm good ..

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Dasherz(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
candlewax:
where I come from, you don't reject a gift except you can offer something better to the giver. then you'll say “Thanks, I'm good just manage this Range Rover Autobiography”

Augustap

and where are you from
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Explorers(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
candlewax:

Augustap

Lol....Bro no worry 2 much.

Just give me d money wey u won use pre order d flooded car.

Even if na 50kgrin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
38º 00' N and 97º 00' W

Augustap
Dasherz:

and where are you from

4 Likes

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Explorers always aim higer, just 50k?

Augustap
Explorers:

Even if na 50kgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Dasherz(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
candlewax:
38º 00' N and 97º 00' W
Augustap
someone knows his bearings .. nice

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Dasherz(f): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Explorers:

Even if na 50kgrin
Lol .. smart choice candlewax what do you say to his deal?
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
so you gonna accept my offer or you ready to make an offer

Augustap
Dasherz:

someone knows his bearings .. nice
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
well, I adviced him to aim higher

Augustap
Dasherz:

Lol .. smart choice
candlewax what do you say to his deal?
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Dasherz(f): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
candlewax:
so you gonna accept my offer or you ready to make an offer

Augustap
if you monetize the offer I'll accept it
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Dasherz(f): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
candlewax:
well, I adviced him to aim higher
Augustap
Ok
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
ladies will always have an advantage. pm me

Augustap
Dasherz:

if you monetize the offer I'll accept it
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by bestman09(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
How can i order one of these cars for my personal use? I need Mercedez Benz GL 450. So far it is working fine and cheap, show me how to get one Please.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Kizyte(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ok
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by chloride6: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Dasherz(f): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
candlewax:
ladies will always have an advantage. pm me

Augustap

Seriously?
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Hodisol: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice post.. ..

Thanks for the info

Anyway there is a 2 days digital marketing crash course going on this weekend for 12k, certificate included

Click link for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4136000/attend-two-days-digital-marketing
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by quiverfull(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ehen, this is a very useful thread. After all the hurricanes in Texas and co.
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by gbzed(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Watching in 4D
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by superior494(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Happiness is choice

Augustap
Dasherz:

Seriously?
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by piperson(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
hmmmm
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Onbelivable(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Car device with reverse camera, front camera,offline navigation map, car tracker, radio trans,web browser speed limit etc check here >>>https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Amberon11: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
If person no get money to buy tear rubber den mk en use d one en hand fit reach.
Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by femi4: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flooded cars dey last wella, better than Naija use.

So far the car dey move...who cares. Our roads here sef na flood

9 Likes

Re: This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video) by wristbangle: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for the info autojosh.

Though car dealers can be smart in Nigeria eradicating all the mentioned features but of what of wiring issues?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) / Recommend A Suv - For The Nigerian Road / Last Car Ever Built Rolls Off Holden Line As Car Manufacturing Ends In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.