Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) (45113 Views)

Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Amah70: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Blame this woman? Poverty in a country of crude oil. Foreign countries who forced you into one unmanageable country enjoy your oil. Another few more years of Preident Buhari, Nigerians may be eating themselves.
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/mother-5-collects-money-men-sleep-12-yr-old-daughter/

Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Most women have that tendency but control it depending on strength and situation.
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by multicolored(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Una sure say na she born the girl
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Originalsly: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Jabioro:
I lost every good words for her as a mother, still looking and searching for bad words I am yet to see anything to match her savage, nefarious rove to spilled words for her.... just confused anyway..
Depraved Indifference ...... an additional charge if it were in the US....when someone shows no feelings or little regard for the life /suffering of another human being. She is the type of person that can carve out someone's heart , dash the body on the roadside and sleep peacefully at nights. Lots like her out there roaming the streets.
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Jabioro: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2017
Originalsly:
Depraved Indifference ...... an additional charge if it were in the US....when someone shows no feelings or little regard for the life /suffering of another human being. She is the type of person that can carve out someone's heart , dash the body on the roadside and sleep peacefully at nights. Lots like her out there roaming the streets.
Hmmmm ..do you see the reason for real love.. my mother would say this always that if claimed to love me I can only put your professed into test when I am not around you..
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Matam(f): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2017
They should cease those children from her and send them to good orphanage. chai see the men sef
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by irrefragable: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
ima4sure:
orishirishi abiamo....things that makes one to feel like fainting....

Abego for doz of us DAT want to faint
abeg contact me

Hours ago I saw a comment where someone was asking for a space to faint. She said "please is there a space in ur house, I want to faint, my sister has fainted where I am supposed to faint". And comments like "shift lemme faint".
After considering the rate at which pple looks for spaces to faint dis days, as an Igbo gal with biz oriented mind, I've decided to open a fainting center.
Below are the categories of fainting spaces and there respective prices:
1. Fainting on d floor: 1k
2. Fainting on d couch: 2k
3. Fainting on d bed: 3k
4. Fainting in my house: 4k
5. Fainting in d kitchen with water and food wen u wake up: 7k
6. Fainting in a plane: 30k
7. Fainting on express road: free.
In case ur desired fainting space isn't here, keep calm bcus the biz just started and we will make provisions for more fainting spaces as the biz flourishes.
Thank u for fainting with us.
Hurry now and book ur space b4 someone else does....��✈��.....
�MODEST COMFORT FAINTING, cares for your fainting space�
please i want to faint on top a big ukwu. Can you make provisions for a big ukwu for me to faint on?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Ibrahim505(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2017
Too bad. It's something strange in that part of the country. Doing whatever to earn money.
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by DJInfluence: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2017
madridguy:
What a disgrace to motherhood.
And to humanity.
But those men sha...
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by joenor(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Before the woman fit dey give her daughter like that, it mean the woman na first class awosha... Craze
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Anextin:

Abeg change route. Mom, mum, mother, mummy are all one and same. Just as father dad and daddy
you might even follow suit... You one of them mom gang
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by indie22(f): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2017
I can't for the life of me figure out what a 70 plus year dried up old man wants to do with sex.....useless piece of trash old wankers.
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Bimpe29: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2017
What are the men of God doing about this perennial insanity in Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Edo and Delta States? Sexual abuse is virtually everywhere but it is always abnormal in the aforementioned States
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Ayjuri: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2017
God Have Mercy!
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by OnyiCindy11(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
What a kind world? How a mother do this kind of thing to her daughter. Tomorrow that little Queen will start developing phobia for men. Just because a psychosis mother that shouldn't be called a mother. Bitcoin PayPal, perfect money etc always available check Us @nairaomm.com

Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Bondesniger(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
the evil men Igbo woman and money
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by asonobb(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
She does not deserve to be called a
mother.
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Southerners and their shocking moral decadence, what else wouldn't you hear: from fathers raping and impregnating to now mothers prostituting own daughters aged 12 yrs - and yet the hypocrites call us paedophiles. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by thebadmus(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2017

Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by RealAboki: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm! Paedophiles how many times have I saw this word on this thread? Only once,

If it happened in the North you'll see the name ''paedophiles'' will be flying all over the thread a million times, but it is them they will never mention it, hypocritical miscreant, by the time they finish lamenting, describing, painting all kinds of abuse our ancestors will be weeping in their graves.

But question?
Which one will you choose, to hand your daughter in marriage @15, 16 year old OR to engage her in prostitution @12 just imagine.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
PLEASE: your answers in the comment box.
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by tiswell(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Cutezt:
Udoka?
udoaka tis a calabar native name
Re: Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) by Ziggylee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
NA WA OHHHHH!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen / Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.