Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child (516 Views)

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Woman Breastfeeds Goat Neglects Hungry Child VIDEO / A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child by benson321: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2017
Prince Gwamnish Harrison, CEO of Behind Bars Intervention, shared a touching meeting with a group of malnourished children in Delta State who go to bed on empty stomachs. Read below:
"I don't know what made him stop me.
Little Sunday saw me this morning and said: 'Uncle am hungry. Give me food'
Little Sunday is not only hungry but malnourished and needs urgent medical attention.
I took Sunday to where he stays and i saw four other children who sleep with empty stomach.
No food, no drugs, no clothes. They are suffering.
What is the future of these children?
In this situation they can start stealing and when they grow up, policy can't control them.

visit the link below for more pictures

http://www.adebayosblog.com/2017/08/man-narrates-his-encounter-with.html?m=1

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child by Jostico: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Brother please help him/they anyway you can. when the hope of the parents is thrown into the sea by the useless government of the country.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child by Tellemall: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2017
Photo ops
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
He certainly looks malnourished. sad
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child by czarina(f): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
See his head looking so gigantic cos of hunger, and Op how come there is no account number on that post? cry
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child by Orchid45: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
His parents need a good lesson on family planning.

(1) (Reply)

Family Size Washing Machines 4 Sale / High Quality Pampers For Sale Only In Abuja / Marriage Is Not A Bed Of Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.