Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Look Good After Giving Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look Good After Giving Birth (485 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look Good After Giving Birth by trendingnow: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2017
WOMEN: The truth is this, Men can't live with the night-mare of marrying a super-hot girl and after getting married to you turn to some knip-sack sprayer, after your first issue.

Stop comparing our days to that of our mothers. In the days of our mum, girls didn't worry about keeping fit. They ate healthy food and worked very hard at the farm. They didn't have to  wear so much make-up to impress a man. (the truth is yeah, our mothers did wear makeup, but they did it on the minimal level).

READ MORE @ http://trendingnow.com.ng/2017/08/09/look-good-even-after-giving-birth/

(1) (Reply)

Blended Tomatoe Sauce To Be Delivered At Your Doorstep (free Shipping) / My Wife's Curses On Me Each Time We Make Love Kills My Libido / French Family Of Rescued Boy Thanks Malian ‘spiderman’ Mamoudou Gassama,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.