Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Dream Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation (668 Views)

Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretation by foxe(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Yesterday night I had I dream about a girl I love, although am yet to profess my love to her, but in the dream we were lovers. She told me she is waiting for me to make the move.
She said she the kind that hides her feelings for men. And in real life am an introvert..mehn the feelings was high in the dream. Am thinking of calling her out. I need real advice concerning the dream and what should be my next move.
Cc sukkot, sarassin, chubhie, 5Dminset
Re: Dream Interpretation by fatimababy95(f): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
OP Continue
Re: Dream Interpretation by sukkot: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
foxe:
Yesterday night I had I dream about a girl I love, although am yet to profess my love to her, but in the dream we were lovers. She told me she is waiting for me to make the move.
She said she the kind that hides her feelings for men. And in real life am an introvert..mehn the feelings was high in the dream. Am thinking of calling her out. I need real advice concerning the dream and what should be my next move.
The girl in the dream could be a job you desire or even about your faith and you are not doing all you can to get it. you are tepid in your approach. it may not necessarily be about a girl. often people that you know are used in dreams to represent something else because its easier to convey feelings via someone you already know but it is not literally about the person when it comes to the meaning of the dream. point being this may not necessarily be about a girl. In fact I am almost sure it is not about a girl. Maybe you are a lukewarm christian and you need to step your game up ? . women usually represent philosophies and doctrines.
Re: Dream Interpretation by foxe(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2017
sukkot:
The girl in the dream could be a job you desire or even about your faith and you are not doing all you can to get it. you are tepid in your approach. it may not necessarily be about a girl. often people that you know are used in dreams to represent something else because its easier to convey feelings via someone you already know but it is not literally about the person when it comes to the meaning of the dream. point being this may not necessarily be about a girl. In fact I am almost sure it is not about a girl. Maybe you are a lukewarm christian and you need to step your game up ? . women usually represent philosophies and doctrines.
am a trying to upgrade from 3d to 5d and deep inside me I know am not doing what is supposed.. Thanks for the advice..i will step up my game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dream Interpretation by sukkot: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2017
foxe:
am a trying to upgrade from 3d to 5d and deep inside me I know am not doing what is supposed.. Thanks for the advice..i will step up my game
no problemos mi amigos
Re: Dream Interpretation by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2017
foxe:

You're clearly obsessing over the girl of your dreams. Pick up the phone and ask her out.....nicely that is! If she says yes...then you're in luck and if she say's no then get creative, do something to make her understand that you're no ordinary run-of-the-mill kinda guy. But don't stalk her!!

No need seeking an esoteric solution to a mundane issue, whatever happened to the thrill of the chase?

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation by swegiedon(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2017
foxe:
ask her out nigga.thats all i can say
Re: Dream Interpretation by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
She's your Spiritual wife.
Re: Dream Interpretation by Chubhie: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
foxe:
Make sure your intentions are pure towards her.Where you are currently in life,will your chasing and eventually landing this girl of your dreams add,subtract,derail or propel you further or away your set life goals?

Are you grounded enough to handle this spark once it turns into a roaring flame?

It's, okay to dream dreams brother but check reality before you leap.
Re: Dream Interpretation by foxe(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sarassin:

You're clearly obsessing over the girl of your dreams. Pick up the phone and ask her out.....nicely that is! If she says yes...then you're in luck and if she say's no then get creative, do something to make her understand that you're no ordinary run-of-the-mill kinda guy. But don't stalk her!!

No need seeking an esoteric solution to a mundane issue, whatever happened to the thrill of the chase?
thanks boss....the girl is a good Christian but I have made known to that am not a Christian, that is were we usually clash. What advice do you give sire
Re: Dream Interpretation by foxe(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chubhie:

Make sure your intentions are pure towards her.Where you are currently in life,will your chasing and eventually landing this girl of your dreams add,subtract,derail or propel you further or away your set life goals?

Are you grounded enough to handle this spark once it turns into a roaring flame?

It's, okay to dream dreams brother but check reality before you leap.
thanks boss.the girl is a good and intelligent girl
Re: Dream Interpretation by Chubhie: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
foxe:
thanks boss.the girl is a good and intelligent girl
Go for her.Be creative while at it.

All the best.
Re: Dream Interpretation by Ranchhoddas: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
You deserve koboko
Re: Dream Interpretation by luvmijeje(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin grin Nairalanders no go kill person.
Re: Dream Interpretation by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
foxe:
thanks boss....the girl is a good Christian but I have made known to that am not a Christian, that is were we usually clash. What advice do you give sire

Give it a go.

(1) (Reply)

The Wise Saying Of Luwabi: For Olaolutreasure To See And Be Wise / Top Secrets Of The Ministry For Upcoming Pastors By William William / Why Is The Bible Confusing Like This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.