Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm (6758 Views)

Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers / Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed / Bullshit Of Dream Interpretation. Nature Of Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by ladynikky(f): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
good afternoon nairalanders...pastors in the house please help me interpreter this dream
I dream of being in a big plantain farm which I was taking there by my husband.the plantain in the farm was planted in a very big and tall building, some of the plantain were rapped with leathers while some have been cut down,he told me that we should keep going that we can still get a better once at front and that a cheaper price. in my dream those plantain were still green
Re: Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by wahles(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
No worries # everything is coming in abundance
Re: Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by Coloradvantage(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
just a dream... ma!
Re: Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by donbenie(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmm,Africans!..must everything have meaning..it's just a dream for f@ck's sake..
Re: Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by prestige2013: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
More Plantain by ur side, mind you ***not Banana but Plantain. Be ready to explore n sample all.
Re: Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by hisgrace090: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Though the beggining may not look too good, but keep hope alive for the nearest future is going to be bright.

No matter what you experience now, never loose hope.

Also pray against all manner of hindrances on your part.
Re: Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by ladynikky(f): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
thanks to you all for the interpretation
Re: Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by shadeyinka(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
ladynikky:
good afternoon nairalanders...pastors in the house please help me interpreter this dream
I dream of being in a big plantain farm which I was taking there by my husband.the plantain in the farm was planted in a very big and tall building, some of the plantain were rapped with leathers while some have been cut down,he told me that we should keep going that we can still get a better once at front and that a cheaper price. in my dream those plantain were still green

What was your feelings like in the dream. Did you sincerely believe your husband or you felt like you should get the plantain at hand?
Re: Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by stevecantrell: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fertility and fruitfulness.
Re: Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm by Kyase(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
One dream and almost 10 interpretation already. She must be confuse already.
Madam just pray and leave everything to God.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help / Strange Tales From The Mortuary / 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.