Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook (1208 Views)

Get Facebook Fanpage Page Like Now More Super Fast / What Is The Best Way To Monetise A Nigerian Facebook Fanpage Of 12,000? / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Convert your WordPress eCommerce website into a Facebook Store allow users to shop via your Facebook Fan page.

With an easy to use Control Panel you can upload your own logo, setup the built-in featured slider, shop introduction.which is visible on Facebook.

Decide what you want to show on the homepage of your Facebook Store, Recent Products, Featured Products or specific Product Categories.

Once you’ve chosen that, choose between whether you’d like to show 4, 8 or 12 products on your homepage.

Feature List

Works with any Woocommerce installation
Settings Panel
Homepage Content Chooser
Logo uploader
Background uploader
Featured Slider
Social sharing for products
Responsive Design
Designed with the Facebook look and feel in mind
Create for WooCommerce

Get this Plugin for 5k only PM or Call 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by pointstores(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2017
interested how much is it
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
pointstores:
interested how much is it
5k only
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by pointstores(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
yomalex:
5k only
can't 2k do the job but don't have a website nw how much do u charge
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
pointstores:
can't 2k do the job but don't have a website nw how much do u charge
It's worth 15k so 5k is a bargain. Do you need me to setup a website for you?
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by pointstores(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
yomalex:
It's worth 15k so 5k is a bargain. Do you need me to setup a website for you?
yes let me knw d cost all together I be student bro also a web designer but am not too good with design thats why I want to give out the job
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
pointstores:
yes let me knw d cost all together I be student bro also a web designer but am not too good with design thats why I want to give out the job
You want an ecommerce website? I have sent you a PM reply
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by pointstores(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
yomalex:
just need woocommerce installation on the website or magneto what do u use to design WordPress or joomla or Dreamweaver or notepad
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by pointstores(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
yomalex:
just need woocommerce installation on the website or magneto what do u use to design WordPress or joomla or Dreamweaver or notepad what I need is WordPress cause am familiar with wordpress
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by pointstores(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
yomalex:
can't see any pm add me on Whatsup 08166117634
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
pointstores:
can't see any pm add me on Whatsup 08166117634
Check your email,I use Wordpress, my whatsapp not available

Phone number 08051504392
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by pointstores(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
yomalex:
Check your email,I use Wordpress, my whatsapp not available

Phone number 08051504392

1 Like

Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
get yours
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
yomalex:
get yours
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2017
available
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2017
yomalex:
available
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2017
available
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2017
yomalex:
available
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
yomalex:
available
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2017
available
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
yomalex:
get yours
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
yomalex:
available
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2017
yomalex:
available
Re: Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook by yomalex(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2018
get your own today

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Supplier On Brazilian Wool, Xpression, Expression At Yenagoa. / A Business You Can Start That Won’t Require Your Presence To Operate. / Why Some Upcoming Business Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.