Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Have You Seen The World's Fastest Electric Hypercar??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Seen The World's Fastest Electric Hypercar??? (1515 Views)

Meet The World's Fastest Shed That Is Powered By Audi Rs4's 450HP Engine / Mclaren ₦792m Prototype Hypercar Burst Into Cloud Of Smoke At UK Petrol Station / Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen The World's Fastest Electric Hypercar??? by MotoringNigeria: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Meet Valkyrie, the fastest electric hypercar which was created by Aston Martin in collaboration with
Red Bull Racing. The car which was revealed at the Geneva Motor Show packs a 6.5-litre V12 engine beneath its hood with producing over 1,000 horsepower.

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdtM7g-9U5A

What are your thoughts, please do share with us
http://www.motoringnigeria.com/2017/08/have-you-seen-worlds-fastest-electric.html

Re: Have You Seen The World's Fastest Electric Hypercar??? by Airborne02(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2017
;DSS
Re: Have You Seen The World's Fastest Electric Hypercar??? by YamPorridge: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
The ride tight.

I laughed myself to stupor when murray said PMS car companies are using our country as dumping yard.
Re: Have You Seen The World's Fastest Electric Hypercar??? by DaimlerBen(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
MotoringNigeria:
Meet Valkyrie, the fastest electric hypercar which was created by Aston Martin in collaboration with
Red Bull Racing. The car which was revealed at the Geneva Motor Show packs a 6.5-litre V12 engine beneath its hood with producing over 1,000 horsepower...
Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The World's Fastest Electric Hypercar??? by bsideboii(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2017
YamPorridge:
The ride tight.

I laughed myself to stupor when murray said PMS car companies are using our country as dumping yard.
Tho not totally true but a lot of rubbish cars come in .I once saw a Town car Limousine parked by d road side expecting who to buy If u dash me dat car sef I go look the person one kind abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Babyboy i4, Car Doesn't Go Beyond 3000rpm / LATEST ARRIVAL... Lexus ES350 2014 Model With Just 48km Milleage / An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.