Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Did You Know Abraham Lincoln Was Black? Obama Was 4th American Black President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did You Know Abraham Lincoln Was Black? Obama Was 4th American Black President (753 Views)

10 Reasons Barack Obama Was America's Worst President / Obama's 5 Disgraceful Legacies For Africa-first Black President Of Us / Obama Was A Failed President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know Abraham Lincoln Was Black? Obama Was 4th American Black President by NigLasPresident: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2017
I was browsing social media, when I came across a post from my American friend. He is a Black Rights Activist..

He deciphered the long kept secret about Abraham Lincoln. It is gaining waves among the black American community.

My personal take on this matter: Ever wondered why it is said Abraham Lincoln was a farm boy who taught himself to Read and write and couldn't go to a school? Remember blacks weren't allowed education then. He was demoted in the army and his life was so full of failures. Typical life for blacks then. Contested and lost 8 times in the presidential elections. When he finally won, he was assassinated for attempts to stop slave trade.

Now you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Abraham Lincoln Was Black? Obama Was 4th American Black President by NigLasPresident: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Mynd44. Lalasticlala. Come see black history revelations!
Re: Did You Know Abraham Lincoln Was Black? Obama Was 4th American Black President by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2017
I believe this information 100%. You know Y? The foundation of Amerika was built on fraud, propaganda & the bloody massacre of the red indians.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Abraham Lincoln Was Black? Obama Was 4th American Black President by kennyblack94: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2017
The most stupid post I ever seen on NL is this....please mind you Obama is the first mulatto(not black enough) president of America.....and his reign was the worst for Africa since he failed to incite revolution in Africa since he understands clearly Africans are stupid and depend on West alot.. He would have used the opportunity to liberate Africa if he was black enough.. .

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Abraham Lincoln Was Black? Obama Was 4th American Black President by CaptainBlaise(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Interesting.. But not sure what to do with this information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Has Exposed America / PHOTOS: Son Of Incoming Zimbabwe President Flaunts Cash And Luxury Car Online / Here Is The Real Cause Of The Rwanda Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.