Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

2017 Neco Results Out??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 Neco Results Out??? (683 Views)

2017 Neco Gce Questions And Answers / 2017 Neco Agric Theory And Obj Questions And Answers / NECO RESULTS 2017 - When Will It Be Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Neco Results Out??? by TRAILBLAIZER: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2017
Hey guyx a fwend of mine jst called me nd sent a screenshot of the 2017 neco result he jst checked for himself although am unable to upload it u guys should try n see if its true ............p.s he got c parralel
Re: 2017 Neco Results Out??? by dejt4u(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
Hey guyx a fwend of mine jst called me nd sent a screenshot of the 2017 neco result he jst checked for himself although am unable to upload it u guys should try n see if its true ............p.s he got c parralel
don't let anybody fool you.. the coordination will commence on 14th of August.. so be expecting your result by September ending or first week of October
Re: 2017 Neco Results Out??? by TRAILBLAIZER: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
dejt4u:
don't let anybody fool you.. the coordination will commence on 14th of August.. so be expecting your result by September ending or first week of October
see

Re: 2017 Neco Results Out??? by youngstarlit(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
How do I prepare for Post-UTME/DE admission screening exercise? If this is the question you are looking for an answer to, you have to read this article to the end.

Now that JAMB result and WAEC result have been released , every candidate are waiting for the admission screening exercise of their school to commence.

Do you think you are doing the right thing by just waiting? Are you taking the proper preparation steps to ensure you succeed in the Post-UTME admission screening exercise ? Don't worry, this article will guide you on how to prepare for your Post-UTME admission screening exercise .

http://www.hilearners.com/2017/08/prepare-post-utme-admission-screening-exercise.html

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Dangote Business School Application Is Still On Sales / Al-hikmah University School Fees Schedule For 2017/2018 | See Fees Structure / Please Nairalanders, Help A Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.