Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Which Of These Courses Should I Go For In UNN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Courses Should I Go For In UNN (683 Views)

Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) / Which Of These Courses Should She Choose? / Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Courses Should I Go For In UNN by ANNOY(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Good morning guys. Please which of this courses do you prefer.
Public Administration
Political science
Business administration
Please which is more lucrative
Re: Which Of These Courses Should I Go For In UNN by HeyCorleone(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2017
From your post I'm guessing you're awfully young. Maybe just fresh out of one of these private secondary schools hence the phrase "which is more lucrative?".

It shows you're just interested in the job the course would have to give rather than the knowledge it has to offer, and that, my dear friend, is a very poor way of reasoning.

The courses you gave, in most schools are in very different faculties. So my question is what exactly do you want?

It's quite obvious you have no clearcut plan or focus. Not that I blame you. But at this age and time, you're meany to have 2 courses, very related you wish to study. And the reason for 2 is in the case where if 1 doesn't work, the other will.

I don't even know what to say again because I'm very confused on how to go about advising you when you're very unsure of what you want. But maybe instead of going to school, get involved in some entrepreneurial activity. Make quick bucks since that's all you're interested in. School ain't for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Courses Should I Go For In UNN by onlyme07(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2017
ANNOY:
Public Administration
Political science
Business administration

If they have social work go for it ,it is more preferable. All the above courses are already saturated with little job openings.
Re: Which Of These Courses Should I Go For In UNN by ArchangeLucifer: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2017
What a stupid question?

Are we privy to your results?

Do we know what courses you are good at?

Do we know what you want for yourself in life?

So why should we select your career for you?

Moderators should ban this guy for stupidity.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Courses Should I Go For In UNN by ANNOY(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
What a stupid question?

Are we privy to your results?

Do we know what courses you are good at?

Do we know what you want for yourself in life?

So why should we select your career for you?

Moderators should ban this guy for stupidity.

Nonsense.
You are not worth my reply
Re: Which Of These Courses Should I Go For In UNN by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
ANNOY:
Public Administration
Political science
Business administration
They are good. No one is lucrative just read and have good grades and then think smart that is all

(1) (Reply)

Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. / Someone Should Help With The Solution To This Engineering Economics Question / Aau Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.