Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Virtual Reality - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Virtual Reality (5860 Views)

My Suicide Attempt (reality Story) / The New Reality After Nysc / My First Bet9ja Virtual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virtual Reality by uminem02(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Made FP!!..oya throw 1 update as gift
Re: Virtual Reality by itsandi(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Horrific and sweet! Read some cool stories, poems and articles on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Virtual Reality by McLove(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:
Oh my God!!!!! I'm so hooked Pls mention me when u post an update Nice work op cool
I PMed you ma'am
Re: Virtual Reality by Yonce(f): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2017
sussybae:
abeg oooo b4 I start reading pls is it going to b free...I hope it won't land on akada books

My thoughts exactly grin grin
Re: Virtual Reality by Maybelconor: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yonce:

My thoughts exactly grin grin

lol, nah... this will be finished here kiss
Re: Virtual Reality by Maybelconor: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
uminem02:
Made FP!!..oya throw 1 update as gift

Yaaaaay!!!! Thank you Divenpen1

meanwhile, i have not been updating cus i am not motivated, dunno if you people like the story or not so i just sat in one corner like a dog with it's tail down. No comments, no criticism cry
Re: Virtual Reality by Maybelconor: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Chris sighed deeply as he stared at Tom Radcliff who sat across him His hands were folded in between his laps like an innocent child, but he was not about to take no for an answer. He leaned on the table in the middle of the room and spoke menacingly.
“Tom, this don’t make this any more difficult than it already is. We are positive that one thing all the suspects have in common is that they all walked into your game store before the murder was committed. Tell me Tom, how you inciting these kids to commit murder? You running some kind of voodoo cult?” Tom shrugged
“I tell you Chief, it’s really weird what you are asking. I have no idea what this is about, and how my arcade is connected to the crimes . I bet your men are searching there right now, but they won’t find anything. You got the wrong guy.” Tom replied stiffly. Chris stretched to his full height and folded his arms intimidatingly but Tom did not flinch.
“I will be right back” Chris turned and left the room. He stood in the hallway observing Tom through the window for a while. The latter sat still in his chair, head bowed.
Sherry knocked lightly on the door before popping in
“Chief, you got company” She whispered hurriedly. Chris wondered why Sherry spoke in hushed tones but before he could speak up a man eased into the room. Apparently, he was the

“Hi Christopher, I’m Agent Lou” The man said briskly as he approached Chris’s table and flashed his badge.
Chris arched his brow. The guy must be some big shot to have intimated Sherry. He took in his features in one glance. Five feet nine, blonde, grey eyes. Your regular guy on the street
"Hello" He replied as he pointed to a seat "Do have a seat. What brings you to Hill County? “
Lou sat down and brought out some files
"Straight to the point huh? I like that. Now to work, Christopher. It might come as a surprise to you, but the FBI is pretty interested in this case or if I may, cases as the current situation is right now. It has not skipped our radar, much more as the town is known as a peaceful one, no prior history of violence (that was not brought under control) except in recent times. If not nipped, it might continue and the guys at the top do not want that" He raised an eyebrow
"It really is a surprise, but we have it under control agent Lou” Chris said authoritatively
"I can see that" Lou’s tone was filled with sarcasm which made Chris squirm in his seat. He hated federal agents and wished this one would disappear from where he came from.
“Look here Chris, the case is as good as out of your hands. But I will be fair and carry you along but only if you are willing to cooperate and work as a team, is that clear?” Lou with a tone that left no doubt that he was here to stay, with or without Christopher's approval.
Chris sighed in resignation. He really despised the superior airs the so called FBI agents put up, but he loved his town and he was anxious to get the case wrapped up and jet the unwanted agent back to where he came from.
“Welcome to Hill County, agent Lou” He said defeatedly as he extended his hand for a handshake
“Please, call me Lou” He replied as he grasped Chris’ hand firmly
Chris’s head began to ache. The presence of an FBI agent in his town was not exactly the icing he wanted on his cake.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Reality by Maybelconor: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
uminem02
mhizesther
sussybae
dranoid
Re: Virtual Reality by seunnla(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
I love your story telling technique. Really sucks me in. Great job.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Reality by uminem02(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Virtual Reality by Dranoid: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wa sere, omo re bi iyan........ I dunno if you speak Yoruba tho. Thanks for calling me when food was ready

1 Like

Re: Virtual Reality by biddieluvzyaho(f): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thanks for d update#

1 Like

Re: Virtual Reality by Yonce(f): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
I'm getting that Stepehen King's IT vibe.

I like it. smiley
Re: Virtual Reality by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
This story bad oooo

God bless the writer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Virtual Reality by Maybelconor: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for dropping comments... Sorry, for the delay in dropping updates, work got me cry cry
From next week monday will be more consistent. kiss
Re: Virtual Reality by Maybelconor: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yonce:
I'm getting that Stepehen King's IT vibe.

I like it. smiley

I hadda go look this up grin grin
Re: Virtual Reality by Yonce(f): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Maybelconor:

I hadda go look this up grin grin

You liked what you saw?

1 Like

Re: Virtual Reality by Maybelconor: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yonce:

You liked what you saw?

That sounded zexual... lol don't mind me.
I LOVED it, gave me a new ideas for the story, have to do some restructuring. Thank for the inspiration
Re: Virtual Reality by sussybae(f): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Maybelconor:

That sounded zexual... lol don't mind me.
I LOVED it, gave me a new ideas for the story, have to do some restructuring. Thank for the inspiration
comman update na

(1) (2) (Reply)

DREAMS & DATES ( Love Seriez ) / My Short Stories / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.