Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty (1544 Views)

Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / Unconventional Skin + Beauty Secrets shared / What's Your Favourite Skin Beauty Product ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by kama1210: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
hello fellow NLs, I've heard so many people especially ladies talked about How mixing Spe.rm with cream Builds skin beauty. I really want to know more about this beauty magic. Pls, feel free to explaine more if you've had it and more for general knowledge.
I'm also interested in knowing how the fluid is gotten and maybe how you got the one you used if any.

Over to you.
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by kama1210: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
pls, we are still counting on ur matured responses.
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
good luck to who ever tries it.

let me know how it goes.

lol.
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by TerryCarr(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
WTF
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Swallowing cu-m is good for the body as it is highly proteinous! Dunno about mixing with cream!
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by kama1210: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2012
hornipipe: Swallowing cu-m is good for the body as it is highly proteinous! Dunno about mixing with cream!

Like how good could that be? So how did you observe it?

Truell, I've heard this that i help many in skin beauty when mixed with cream.
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2012
kama1210:

Like how good could that be? So how did you observe it?

Truell, I've heard this that i help many in skin beauty when mixed with cream.
i read it..google ı̣̣̣
†̥̥
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by TerryCarr(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2012
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by kama1210: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Pls, if you googled it try share for knowledge, personal experience stand a better outfit to educate us. Pls share up
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by tjskii(f): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2012
Wat kind of grosness is my eye reading early dis morn,and I neva chop brekfast ooo,bleeuuurggh
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 29, 2012
hornipipe: Swallowing cu-m is good for the body as it is highly proteinous! Dunno about mixing with cream!

undecided
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by kama1210: 4:08am On Aug 29, 2012
someone told me that majority of young ladies uses it. And It seem so interesting if anyone with such clue in any form whether by experience or gist to share here for knowledge, after all no one know ur real identity.
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided
true ryt? grin
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by kama1210: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided

Maybe you share how good it is.
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by slimming: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin: good luck to who ever tries it.

let me know how it goes.

lol.

abi o
Re: How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help:how Do I Remove A Black Mark Caused By Lace Wig. / Sexiest Ear Cuffs - What Do You Think? / Ladies Only: How Well Can You Rock This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.