Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine (1102 Views)

Meet The World's Fastest Shed That Is Powered By Audi Rs4's 450HP Engine / This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) / Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine by AutoReportNG: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Aeroboat S6 Yacht is a 65ft yacht that combines elegant outdoor living with high-performance cruising. Featuring elegant, teardrop shaped cockpit, this yacht is powered by Rolls Royce’s engine, joystick, throttles, and DP. You can expect class and luxury from this yacht, S6 sits in a class of its own.

Each detail was carefully designed to produce a truly unique and captivating yacht. Aeroboat S6 focuses on ultimate user experience, as you can see, when viewed from above, this yacht is not only engaging but also aerodynamic, an important characteristic for a yacht. The cockpit offers magnificent views of the ocean, it’s where the helm station is located. There’s a central seating area that also offers al fresco dining through a concealed table. There’s a hidden TV screens that can be stowed away when not in use.

Inside the Teardrop Cockpit of Aeroboat, there’s a central information panel called the Header Rail Readout mounted to the upper frame of the windscreen. The display would inform passengers about the journey without disturbing the owner or crew member, from current speed, course direction, to estimated time of arrival.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/luxurious-aeroboat-s6-yacht-is-powered.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Fynestboi

1 Share

Re: Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine by AutoReportNG: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rolls Royce ti take over...

Lalasticlala
Re: Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
The girl on the yacht, where is her bumbum?
Re: Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine by AutoReportNG: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
PaperLace:

You ehn... Thats all you can see abi? I will call your e-bf for you, Nurey

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine by nurey(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
PaperLace:

Its in the eye of the beholder. I would have bought this yatch for you but the kind pirates on Nigerian seas now, we no wan hear kidnap story tongue
Re: Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
nurey:

Its in the eye of the beholder. I would have bought this yacht for you but the kind pirates on Nigerian seas now, we no wan hear kidnap story tongue

Pirates? Men that don't have thirty billion in their accounts, always have an excuse.

Re: Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine by nurey(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
PaperLace:

Pirates? Men that don't have thirty billion in their accounts, always have an excuse.

ok nah, inorder not to be a wasteful person, you will resume training tomorrow and learn how to row a canoe before i buy a yatch for you from my 30billion account balance tongue

Re: Luxurious Aeroboat S6 Yacht Is Powered By Rolls-Royce Engine by SexyBabe001: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Rolls-Royce is always a bae... It comes with some kind of tech I can't imagine if they are made by angels or what.

Lalasticlala, will you buy this for me? Just say yes

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2014 For Sale / Guess Who Sold A 1981 Volvo 262 Coupe Sold For N78 Million / Recommended Engine Oil For 2003 V6 Used In Nigeria Since 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.