Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (67157 Views)

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
muller101:
Never u divert from ur GOAL because of a HOLE

Special adviser on hole matters. grin
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by MultiCEO1: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=59343190][/quote]

That's not necessary. I just stated the truth. When I was naive, I used to wonder why a man can't stick to one, but time has shown me the reason. Food no longer holds monopoly over a man's heart. A good skilled pussy can and will always win.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by omooba969(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jengem:

Nunu is not the same from woman to woman, how would you even know? Are you not a woman?

There are some women that are just blessed in that department, there are some women you make love with for 3 hours u will not cum

Other women, its like as soon as you touch the nunu, explosion.

@bolded - grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by cybriz82(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
VampireeM:
PUSSIE POWER------ SUPER POWER shocked

Indeed no pusssy is the same as the other

any man wey see good n sweet pussy must bow down.
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by MissRaine69(f): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
I recall reading somewhere of this site that sex is overrated! Not I feel you have been given A+ pousey.
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by marunga(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
uracocksucker:
is this man ok? he fathered 4 children already how could he have been denied sex ?
He is ok, I have 2 two children, and have been dumped too. My wife denied me sex for 18 months. I found someone for 6 months now. she has a four year-old daughter and I'm enjoying my new relationship. backward no more. I will only take care of my two children. I was in troubled relationship, can you imagine that my ex-wife nearly accused me of rapping her.

9 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by pweetiedee(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:
If his wife has been depriving him of sex intentionally, that's wrong.
He should just do his best to take care of his children, they did nothing wrong to him.

Don't underestimate the effect of a warm experienced nunu on an erect prick. It immediately goes to the brain and switches it off.

Yes o, babe.

I reject every spirit that will make me deny my husband sex.

Its really wrong. You can't blame the man. He should take care of his kids and continue enjoying Miss grace.

As for the wife, she don shut down be that.

There is only one charm: the lady with good bedmatic skills

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by holatin(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
burqueenx:
angry
cum borrow me yours
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by pweetiedee(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
marunga:

He is ok, I have 2 two children, and have been dumped too. My wife denied me sex for 18 months. I found someone for 6 months now. she has a four year-old daughter and I'm enjoying my new relationship. backward no more. I will only take care of my two children. I was in troubled relationship, can you imagine that my ex-wife nearly accused me of rapping her.

Aeeyah.

sorry.

enjoy
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by talebearer123: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Great lesson for "Look Im too tired" wives.

Sex is meant to be enjoyed in marriage and a great catalyst to a Happy home.

The husbands mind is always at home even at work when he knows
1.a warm smile
2. One who was not fed with complain pap
And
3. A good Sex

All are eagerly waiting for him.

No charm in the world can win him away from such.
All his Mendula oblongata are tuned to that frequency and nothin can change the Station.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by odaniel1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Grace from Akwa Ibom.....
I fear Calabaar and Akwa Ibom ppl wen it comes to sex. Fear them i say..fear dem!

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:
He should just do his best to take care of his children, they did nothing wrong to him.

Don't underestimate the effect of a warm experienced nunu on an erect prick. It immediately goes to the brain and switches it off.

I guess you are saying this from your experience, or is it what you read in book.
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShitHead:
IPOB people and sex sef.

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by DgreatKALU(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
coolwhen i saw grace from.... AKWA IBOM[b] , i gave up!!!! their women fit bleep wella,if dem rotate dem waste go left,dem go whine am come back

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man is wise...
His wife did not want him to enter a Molue and he found himself a G-Wagon now she's begging him to come back?
No way!!!!

Any wife that makes you beg before you 'plug and play' needs to be forced or kicked away.
But if you don't have the power to force her, just look for a sidechick who knows that preek must chop.

A wife has no say over her body at least that's what the Bible says in Ephesians 5:24.
A true wife should spread her legs once she is touched...no excuses, no complaints, no refusals.

Why did she refuse..
After all, its not her that will do the job, her own is just to moan. I'm sure her husband wouldn't have minded if she lay like a log of wood as long as he could ejàculate his troubles.

I support this man a 100% and he will be a fool to go back to that woman.
A man is justified to shag any woman as long as his wife denies him of sex.
That is no more adultery... It is a survival instinct.

He should stick to his new found woman who is ready to attend to his sexual needs at all time.
And leave his children to keep his wife company.

Hahahahahahah grin grin

So wicked! cheesy

Chai!

Such savagery! cheesy

Lol... Oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
odaniel1:
Grace from Akwa Ibom.....
I fear Calabaar and Akwa Ibom ppl wen it comes to sex. Fear them i say..fear dem!

Hehehehehehehe cheesy

You can say that again. cheesy

Sighs new bf is from there. wink

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:

All are the same joor...
Just slight difference in the diameter and depth.
The most important thing is the relationship with the pusssy owner.

Pussie power....super power.
Mammywater power...powerless power. grin

We are her fellow women, so what? Is it not your fellow man that followed another nunu? Didn't you see the men comment.

E done sure me say, una like when women dey fight over adventurous prick. Sorry, I no get strength today... grin grin
Toto differs o,talking from experience.
To
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by moorevic(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na trouble way grace dey find for constable house.
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by moorevic(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
alexialin:

Hehehehehehehe cheesy

You can say that again. cheesy

Sighs new bf is from there. wink
You must be getting it real good.

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by faithkeno(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
VampireeM:

There is "Pusssy" and there is "The Pusssy". Make no mistake, the difference is much.
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by creepsyme(f): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
VampireeM:

my boyfriend say so but I dont believe him.
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by BabaRamota1980: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Dear Chinyere i pray that God will have mercy upon you and your children and restore your home,this man stori just weak ma life

Na so you dey change profile like bride change clothes. cheesy.
You are beatiful sha, so fresh and hot! Muahh.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by BabaRamota1980: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wetin man no go see for nairaland sef.

Morevic, which kind fire your dyck get that made this girl dey cool poussy for aircondition?
Na wah for you o! grin

Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Gourdoinc(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:

very Badt girl u are. infact a Badt gang[b]
pocohantas:

very Badt girl u are. infact a Badt gang[/b]
pocohantas:

very Badt girl u are. infact a Badt gang
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Evablizin(f): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Na so you dey change profile like bride change clothes. cheesy. You are beatiful sha, so fresh and hot! Muahh.
lols tnx Baba
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wetin kom concern us? They should take care of their lives,decisions and indecisions. They are IMMATURE for my liking;they should learn "...not to wash their dirty clothes IN public.."...... Okay lets be realistic,how it take affect us, abi how e take make us SEE Buhari
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by Jammiiee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ughh pocohantas Eyaf kee me

U must understand fully the etiquette and dynamics of the other room. I swear

kiss wink
pocohantas:

Don't underestimate the effect of [b]a warm experienced nunu on an erect prick. [/b]It immediately goes to the brain and switches it off.
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by tk4rd: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:

...Switches it OFF.?? Or abi ON.??
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by FaithZion2(f): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
this one weak me angry kiss undecided
Re: Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother by henrimoto(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
noetic5:
PM News, always fabricating stories for traffic.. Lies!!!!!
. PM News and ikotun, Abaranje, Igando, Ijegun, Ejigbo, Egbe News...

Its like that's where they have their operations headquarters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.