Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Meme Challenge to Win Brand New Phone - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meme Challenge to Win Brand New Phone (1304 Views)

Quality Meme Thread. Laugh Your Sorrow Out. / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / For Funny Pictures, Meme Freaks Come In And Update Your Meme Library Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meme Challenge to Win Brand New Phone by Akpevwe9: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
According to itel Facebook post :

Here is another chance to win the all new itel P51. Flex your creativity and get rewarded for it. Here is what you'll do.

* Like our itel mobile Facebook Page

* Submit a Meme showing your low battery experience with the hashtag #1Charge3DaysitelP51

* Share this post.

The most creative Meme wins the all new itel P51 phone. Let the game begin.

NB: Winners will be selected by itel mobile media team and their decision is final.

Re: Meme Challenge to Win Brand New Phone by Samusu(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahah

thats cool
Re: Meme Challenge to Win Brand New Phone by Akpevwe9: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Samusu:
hahahahahahahahahahahah

thats cool

If you are good with meme, you can easily win the itel P51. I'll definitely try my luck
Re: Meme Challenge to Win Brand New Phone by Oscarpraise(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2017
I want to win this itel P51, when are they picking the winners? Or is the challenge over already?
Re: Meme Challenge to Win Brand New Phone by Oscarpraise(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Op reply me fast, I did not actually see this on time, would have done it since, at least it's a free itel P51 phone to be won
Re: Meme Challenge to Win Brand New Phone by Akpevwe9: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Oscarpraise:
I want to win this itel P51, when are they picking the winners? Or is the challenge over already?

The challenge is still on am sure because they have not picked any winners of the itel P51 yet. Am constantly following them on fb, I already posted mine, just waiting patiently
Re: Meme Challenge to Win Brand New Phone by Akpevwe9: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Op reply me fast, I did not actually see this on time, would have done it since, at least it's a free itel P51 phone to be won

See the way your blood dey hot, because of free itel P51, how are you certain you would win self, grin.

(1) (Reply)

Masquerades Dancing Shaku Shaku (video) / Hahahaha Kikikiki / Corona Virus Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.