Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Help Me Pls!!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Pls!!!!!!! (1167 Views)

What Is Happening To Me Pls / Urination; Any Problem With Me Pls. Doctors, Medical Consultants Pls / I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Slimzjane(f): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
i really dont know wat happening to me.my leg do get swollen wen ever i stand for 30min. i was thinking it was normal but now it now worst i cant stand for 15min now..i have ask from pple they told me i was getting taller..and i am nt pregnant..xo i need help cos am in pain
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by DoctorsOfficeNg: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Slimzjane:
i really dont know wat happening to me.my leg do get swollen wen ever i stand for 30min. i was thinking it was normal but now it now worst i cant stand for 15min now..i have ask from pple they told me i was getting taller..and i am nt pregnant..xo i need help cos am in pain

Noted. I would recommend you chat Anonymously with our real verified doctors on DOctorsOfficeNg.
b]HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER[/b] : You can Chat or call freely and anonymously our certified doctors should you need share an issue 24/7.
Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
DoctorsOfficeNg:

Noted. I would recommend you chat Anonymously with our real verified doctors on DOctorsOfficeNg.
b]HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER[/b] : You can Chat or call freely and anonymously our certified doctors should you need share an issue 24/7.
Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor

This is good
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Slimzjane:
Mademoiselle, the foot swelling you experience may be a simple ish caused by lifestyle or may be a more systemic issue that involves problems with either the heart , kidneys or your liver.
It could also be a failure of the mechanism that returns blood back to the heart, your lymphatic system.
First things first, cut down on your salt intake.
Are you taking any medication at the moment?
Do you have worm-like swellings on your leg?
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Slimzjane(f): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Mademoiselle, the foot swelling you experience may be a simple ish caused by lifestyle or may be a more systemic issue that involves problems with either the heart , kidneys or your liver.
It could also be a failure of the mechanism that returns blood back to the heart, your lymphatic system.
thank you i will do just that
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Slimzjane(f): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Frenchfriez:

no,i dont really get reasonable answers from any one when i tell them what pain am facing,am afraid of standing for to long because of the pain.
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Slimzjane:
no,i dont really get reasonable answers from any one when i tell them what pain am facing,am afraid of standing for to long because of the pain.
Apart from the pooling of fluids in your feet, is there any other symptom you have noticed? Anything abnormal at all with your body.
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Slimzjane(f): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Apart from the pooling of fluids in your feet, is there any other symptom you have noticed? Anything abnormal at all with your body.
yes,if i sleep and wake up in the morning i do get dis slight pain at my waist like it was hit with pain
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Slimzjane(f): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Slimzjane:
yes,if i sleep and wake up in the morning i do get dis slight pain at my waist like it was hit with pain
stone*
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Slimzjane:
My advice would be to do just as I had said earlier.
You can also increase the quantity of protein in ur diet as it helps to draw back fluids into the circulation.
You may also find compression stockings helpful, they are available at pharmacies.
Last last, if after a while these do not help, then it has yo be a systemic ish for which you would need to do tests for the kidneys (EUCR) Liver (LFT) and heart (Echo), ofcus after visiting the Hosp.
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Slimzjane(f): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Frenchfriez:

My advice would be to do just as I had said earlier.
You can also increase the quantity of protein in ur diet as it helps to draw back fluids into the circulation.
You may also find compression stockings helpful, they are available at pharmacies.
Last last, if after a while these do not help, then it has yo be a systemic ish for which you would need to do tests for the kidneys (EUCR) Liver (LFT) and heart (Echo), ofcus after visiting the Hosp.
owk.thanks
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by obuksjr(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Slimzjane:
Please make yourself available to any reliable hospital for evaluatiion.Diagnosis is not made in absentia or on Nairaland.You need to be assessed ,history and examination wise for proper management. Time is an asset in patient's management, so early presentation is what I advocate for because leg swelling is symptoms of many pathological conditions ranging from heart,kidney, liver to parasitic infection, and even trauma.

Ambassador Of Healthy Lifestyle...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by cheyi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
1) Run a general body check up(liver,kidney).

2) Check if only the knees are swollen (could be rheumatoid arthritis)- supplements Like " Move free" or ostecare and some analgesics will help.

3)Dobu take a lot of calcium.?

4)If you missed your period, why don't you run a pregnancy best.

5) It is possible that you are having fluid retention (oedema) as a result of medication or underlying disease condition.

6)Lastly,are you overweight, then you need to reduce your weight..

Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Slimzjane(f): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
obuksjr:
Please make yourself available to any reliable hospital for evaluatiion.Diagnosis is not made in absentia or on Nairaland.You need to be assessed ,history and examination wise for proper management. Time is an asset in patient's management, so early presentation is what I advocate for because leg swelling is symptoms of many pathological conditions ranging from heart,kidney, liver to parasitic infection, and even trauma.

i went to hospital yesterday the doctor told me that i should reduce my salt intake...thanks for caring tho
Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by Slimzjane(f): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
obuksjr:

Re: Help Me Pls!!!!!!! by dorisdiva(f): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dear do a detox for 7 days to clean ur colon of toxins . There could be an accumulation of toxins in ur system .Go get a SHAKE OFF PHYTOFIBRE pack . u can get it from this contact - 08170950225 ( Chioma )

(1) (Reply)

Cure Pinworm Infection / Breaking: A Pregnant 10 Year Old Girl Gives Birth In Benue (photos) / Women Are Making Coronavirus Face Masks Out Of Their Bras, But Experts Warn Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.