Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help (933 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me / I Don't Know Whats Wrong With My Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2017
hello nairalanders, i am a corper.
So i was down with typhoid and malaria last november, i treated it before going to camp. though in camp i was still purging often. sometimes it seems as if my stooling is getting back to normal, but then i start purging again.
i left camp december and got back home, i was still purging so i used flagyl 200mg and tetracycline, the effect was the same i feel fine but i still purge; purging might also stop for an instant but continue later.
i put the matter out of my mind till towards the end of January, the hospital close to me would collect about 5100 for documentation and testing not to talk of drugs, so instead i used my alawee for some other things.
i asked around about my problem and friends told me to get flagyl 400mg instead with the same tetracycline, i did this and took the drugs for complete 3days. the purging stopped for three days more and resumed the seventh day. right now i dont know if i should go with this traditional medicine that is being suggested..
pls i need ur opinions about this
p. s. I tested for negative for HIV in camp.
Re: I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help by madridguy(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2017
Take permission from the camp and get comprehensive treatment. YOUR HEALTH FIRST AND SAY NO TO SELF MEDICATION.
Re: I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help by ipobarecriminals: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2017
angry angry angry embarassed sad sad undecided stop resorting to self medication. Go to Gen hospital and seek help if u can't afford private.
Re: I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry angry embarassed sad sad undecided stop resorting to self medication. Go to Gen hospital and seek help if u can't afford private.
the hospital beside me is a general hospital
Re: I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help by ipobarecriminals: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2017
luckypato:

the hospital beside me is a general hospital
so what are u waiting for?Wait till Nairalanders in their characteristic prescribe rat mixture for u.
Re: I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help by beycity(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2017
When did Nairaland become an hospital? If you value your life, then see a doctor ASAP.
Re: I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help by psucc(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Bros as first aid, get unripe plantain, peel and roast it in fire until it get burnt though with some flesh use fresh palm oil to eat it with the charcoal coat. If you can't get fresh palm oil, eat it alone.

Hope this will help.

But where it fails please check a Dr.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2017
psucc:
Bros as first aid, get unripe plantain, peel and roast it in fire until it get burnt though with some flesh use fresh palm oil to eat it with the charcoal coat. If you can't get fresh palm oil, eat it alone.

Hope this will help.

But where it fails please check a Dr.
thanks bro
Re: I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me. Pls Help by babyt66: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation. / Ladies Get In Here! See How To Make Your Skin Glow Naturally / 10 HIV Symptoms To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.