Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz (7099 Views)

Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites / Nnamdi Azikiwe Medical Students And Aspirants / Pre-science Thread / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
See how to calculate unilag aggregate score using your post jamb and jamb score

www.admissiontipz..com/2017/09/how-to-calculate-unilag-aggregate-score.html
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Make this year admission a success by knowing the things you will need for the upcoming screening..... See them here

admissiontipz..com/2017/07/things-you-need-for-upcoming-screening.html
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2017
You want to know how certain your admission is? See five ways or criterias to be certain of this year's admission

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/07/How-certain-are-you-for-this-year-admission.html
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
See how to calculate unilag aggregate score using your post jamb and jamb score

www.admissiontipz..com/2017/09/how-to-calculate-unilag-aggregate-score.html
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Are you seeking for admission?

Then visit www.admissiontipz..com for admission tips you will need for a successful admission process.

A Home For All Admission Seekers
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
preparing for post jamb? Then read this for a successful exam

[url="http://admissiontipz..com/2017/08/how-to-pass-post-ume-with-ease.html?m=1"]Read here[/url]
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 12:31am On Sep 09, 2017
You want to know how certain your admission is? See five ways or criterias to be certain of this year's admission

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/07/How-certain-are-you-for-this-year-admission.html
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Everyone wants a successful admission process, then if you are one of them you can read this

www.admissiontipz..com/2017/09/secrets-behind-every-admission-success.html
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Everyone wants a successful admission process, then if you are one of them you can read this

admissiontipz..com/2017/09/secrets-behind-every-admission-success.html
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2017

Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Make this year admission a success by knowing the things you will need for the upcoming screening..... See them here

admissiontipz..com/2017/07/things-you-need-for-upcoming-screening.html
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Visit www.admissiontipz..com for more tips which will help you during this year's admission processes. It is a home for all admission seekers.

Like my official facebook page: Admission tips

Join my official facebook group: Admission tips
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Visit www.admissiontipz..com (A Home For All Admission Seekers) for admission tipz you need to know.
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2017

www.admissiontipz..com/2017/07/things-you-need-for-upcoming-screening.html
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Still dont understand the process involve in CAPS? Then read the step by step guide here

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/09/CAPS-admission-process.html?m=1
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Visit www.admissiontipz..com for more tips which will help you during this year's admission processes. It is a home for all admission seekers.

Like my official facebook page: Admission tips

Join my official facebook group: Admission tips
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 1:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Post UME is back, let's get prepared for this exam by knowing how to pass POST UME with ease.. Read here

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/08/how-to-pass-post-ume-with-ease.html?m=1
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2017
having problem in choosing a course, then this post is for you;
http://admissiontipz..com/2017/10/choosing-a-course.html?m=1
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Visit www.admissiontipz..com (A Home For All Admission Seekers) for admission tipz you need to know.
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
finding it difficult to decide your course/career . then this post is for you

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/10/choosing-a-course.html?m=1
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by Adecephs(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Please I need a little advice here!
I'm an Nd graduate applying for Hnd at the same Institution.

My question is that do I still need to do regularization for Hnd since I was admitted through Jamb during my Nd? If no, how will jamb update my admission because when I was filling the form there is no segment where jamb number is required!

Will the school do it or what is the case here?
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Adecephs:
Please I need a little advice here!
I'm an Nd graduate applying for Hnd at the same Institution.

My question is that do I still need to do regularization for Hnd since I was admitted through Jamb during my Nd? If no, how will jamb update my admission because when I was filling the form there is no segment where jamb number is required!

Will the school do it or what is the case here?
the school will do it but i will advise you to go to your school admission office and tell them because schools have different ways of doing that. Just meet with an admission officer, you will get the best answer.

Thanks
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2017

Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz by holuwajobar(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jsce Question 2012 / (rufus Giwa Poly Owo 1 Batch Admission List Is Out) / Jamb Utme 2013/2014 Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.