Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Looking For Travel Visa Assistance - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Looking For Travel Visa Assistance (723 Views)

Nigeria Offers Assistance To Kenya In Oil Exploration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Travel Visa Assistance by lucaya: 12:06am On Feb 14, 2010
I am living in the wonderful Islands of The Bahamas, in the Carribean, my Islands(700) is about 30 minutes from Florida,U.S.A by plane.The currency of The Bahamas is the same as the U.S.A on par.My country is 80% African Descent,15% Europeans,5% of Indian,or Asian Descent.The Bahamas is the highest income,literate,democratic in the Caribbean(do a google search for facts).

I am here to invite my Nigerian Friends, some I have been acquainted for several years online, to visit me in The Bahamas.I am want genuine help as to how I can invite them here, with a travel visa out of Nigeria.This is their first time wanting to come out of Nigeria,I am willing and I will sponsor their trip,just that they are having a hard time getting visa info out of Nigeria.The British Embassy in Lagos is no use I'm told,they want to only come here and not stop in any other country.

Even if they have to go through another country(there is no direct flights from there to the Bahamas),that's fine, their only concern is a travel visa.As I am well aware by them,that there are a lot of SCAMS going on in Nigeria, they find it difficult to trust some people, afraid that their money will go in the wind.I will pay anyone a fee($US) for good advice or reliable info in Nigeria, to get this matter going,PLEASE NO SCAMS, is there ANYBODY there that is willing to be paid, and give good reliable information in Nigeria?

Email with your name and # so we can get going, my email is lucaya1@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Travel Visa Assistance by justwise(m): 1:49am On Feb 14, 2010
@lucaya

You need to be careful, talking about paying anybody for good information, you will recieve alot of email now, they will all promise u visa and tell you not to pay them untill the visa is out BUT u are getting fake visa in reality.

Just prepare for it cos ur inbox will be busy very soon.

Your Nigerian friends should do their search very well, there must be a way of getting the visa without paying scammers.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

America Is Not Evil Afterall. Islam Is Allowed In America / The History Of The Khazars / A New Nigeria Is Possible With Idkt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.