Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. (3122 Views)

Who Is A Full-stack Developer And How To Become One Today- code360.com.ng / . / Machine Learning Explained In Less Than A Thousand Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
There is a myth, that programmers perform best when they are a team. They challenge themselves and come up with unconventional ideas that solve problems and change the world at large. So I want to be in a team, a new team formed on the basis of unequal intelligence and the ability to change the world with programming languages.

If you are interested, these are the requirements.

* You must know the following languages
Java, C/C#/C++, Python, PHP, Objective c, Javascript, any other language is an added advantage to the team.

* You must not necessarily have Bsc, who the hell needs that anyway.

* You must have access to the internet 24/7

* You must have a StackOverflow, Github repository account

* Must be ready to code even in the middle of the night, and you must have Telegram messaging app.

* Must be intelligent, creative and have the ability to think out of the box.

* Must be versatile and thoughtful.

* Must be hungry for success.

* Lastly, you must be a human being.... lol

You won't believe what we can achieve together.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
what about beginner like my self, in java precisely and i'm loving it, it's being seven month that i've been into java now?
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Caustics: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Akin1212:
There is a myth, that programmers perform best when they are a team. They challenge themselves and come up with unconventional ideas that solve problems and change the world at large. So I want to be in a team, a new team formed on the basis of unequal intelligence and the ability to change the world with programming languages.

If you are interested, these are the requirements.

* You must know the following languages
Java, C/C#/C++, Python, PHP, Objective c, Javascript, any other language is an added advantage to the team.

* You must not necessarily have Bsc, who the hell needs that anyway.

* You must have access to the internet 24/7

* You must have a StackOverflow, Github repository account

* Must be ready to code even in the middle of the night, and you must have Telegram messaging app.

* Must be intelligent, creative and have the ability to think out of the box.

* Must be versatile and thoughtful.

* Must be hungry for success.

* Lastly, you must be a human being.... lol

You won't believe what we can achieve together.
bruv no offense but you look like a thug. i dont trust you. sad
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
dayo2me:
what about beginner like my self, in java precisely and i'm loving it, it's being seven month that i've been into java now?

Beginners are welcome, it's the love for programming that matters.

1 Like

Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Caustics:
bruv no offense but you look like a thug. i dont trust you. sad

Oh yeah, I am a thug. An educated thug with a robust resume. Have you checked my signature yet?

I am a thug and you don't have to trust me, this is not a trustship. It is a team of people who don't care about what others look like but want to change the world with programming. How come you quoted the whole post but didn't read it?
Now, tell me, who acted like a thug?

2 Likes

Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Caustics: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Akin1212:

Oh yeah, I am a thug. An educated thug with a robust resume. Have you checked my signature yet?

I am a thug and you don't have to trust me, this is not a trustship. It is a team of people who don't care about what others look like but want to change the world with programming. How come you quoted the whole post but didn't read it?
i read it all.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Caustics:
i read it all.

If you read it and yet posted what you posted, then I think you are not the kind of team member I would like to have either.
So, since I am a thug and you don't trust me, and you are not a clever person that focus on main points, I don't think we are compatible. So please, let those who are interested in programming and not trust issues register their interest.

Thank you.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Africanpoint(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Im new to the programming scene but have been designing simple webpage with html /css for 3years I can now boast and say that I am 30% good in php so can I join

ur telegram URL please
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by chingle5(m): 3:30am On Aug 12, 2017
chairman abeg i no no programming but i go like join 09098970319
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by 2O17: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
I am interested.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Africanpoint(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
add me up please 07085149559
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Akin1212:

If you read it and yet posted what you posted, then I think you are not the kind of team member I would like to have either.
So, since I am a thug and you don't trust me, and you are not a clever person that focus on main points, I don't think we are compatible. So please, let those who are interested in programming and not trust issues register their interest.

Thank you.
i built http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com with html, javascript and css. Can we team?
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Hybrid01: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please can you carry me along? i am a beginner with no prior knowledge of programming. I just started java on sunday but computer programming is something i have come to love and a path i want to follow.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by driZee001: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
add me 08155388796
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2017
I was banned because I placed the Telegram group URL in this thread. Please, the idea or movement is still very much alive. If you want to Join, send me a message here - 08069271881, only on Telegram. Thanks
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2017
chingle5:
chairman abeg i no no programming but i go like join 09098970319

I am sorry, it's only for programmers or aspiring ones and beginners.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 12:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Hybrid01:
Please can you carry me along? i am a beginner with no prior knowledge of programming. I just started java on sunday but computer programming is something i have come to love and a path i want to follow.

You are welcome sir, feel free to join the train.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2017
danthommies:
i built http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com with html, javascript and css. Can we team?

You are welcome, we can discuss further on Telegram. 08069271881
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by donstevewrites: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2017
AM INTO PHP,JS,PYTHON AND C# HOW DO I JOIN.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
donstevewrites:
AM INTO PHP,JS,PYTHON AND C# HOW DO I JOIN.

You have just registered your interest. Please are you on Telegram?
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by chingle5(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Akin1212:

I am sorry, it's only for programmers or aspiring ones and beginners.

Chairman I say I go like join
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by wane01(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
am a python programmer and still learning please add me . i also have a guthub acct
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Akin1212:

While you're right, your signature doesn't proof a dang thing!.

I'm just being honest..
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
I have my eyes on this thread tho! cheesy
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by okwyee(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
DanielTheGeek:
I have my eyes on this thread tho! cheesy

Too bad nairaland doesn't have the clown emoji. grin

1 Like

Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2017
DanielTheGeek:

While you're right, your signature doesn't proof a dang thing!.

I'm just being honest..

I'm sorry, how did your blindness start? Or is it your logic that is faulty? I don't even understand why you quoted me, I guess only you understand your unnecessary actions. Goodbye, I'm not ready for BS. If you can't see what my signature proves, just move along.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by lekropasky(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Akin1212:

I'm sorry, how did your blindness start? Or is it your logic that is faulty? I don't even understand why you quoted me, I guess only you understand your unnecessary actions. Goodbye, I'm not ready for BS. If you can't see what my signature proves, just move along.

Bro, I'm not saying you should not be proud of your work but to be honest, that's just a blog!

If you think I'm blind throw me a challenge, maybe on debugging and find out how blind I am.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Besides, Don't you think it's unfair to be rude to me despite the fact that i didn't abuse you.
You don't know who I am and I don't know you...you just don't know where we may meet in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Akin1212(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
DanielTheGeek:

Bro, I'm not saying you should not be proud of your work but to be honest, that's just a blog!

If you think I'm blind throw me a challenge, maybe on debugging and find out how blind I am.

Before you quote maybe you should read the lines before the message. That is one of the best practices in programming and debugging.
The guy said 'he doesn't trust me, that I look like a thug'. And I simply asked him to look at my signature and not my URL or my blog. My signature says a lot about me, and cancels his thoughts of me being a thug. So simple. You don't even know what led to the spat and you jumped in.

If my blog is the only thing you can see there, then it's not my problem. I did not abuse you, I only stated the obvious.
I don't need to throw you a challenge, not interested. You have proven to be a troll and I don't welcome such people.
Re: Programming Team Open. A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts One Today. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Akin1212:

Before you quote maybe you should read the lines before the message. That is one of the best practices in programming and debugging.
The guy said 'he doesn't trust me, that I look like a thug'. And I simply asked him to look at my signature and not my URL or my blog. My signature says a lot about me, and cancels his thoughts of me being a thug. So simple. You don't even know what led to the spat and you jumped in.

If my blog is the only thing you can see there, then it's not my problem. I did not abuse you, I only stated the obvious.
I don't need to throw you a challenge, not interested. You have proven to be a troll and I don't welcome such people.

And who says a thug can't own a blog?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Programming The Barcode Reader In Visual Basic / Udemy Courses Google Drive Link / How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.