Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? (3129 Views)

7 Ways To Earn Money As Java Developer / Make Money As A Certified Mobile App Developer. / Habits You Should Develop As A Programmer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by Fedric(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2016
every now and then i search nairaland busines and programming section. i noticed that some pro in programming section here in nairaland isn't in to freelancing, CPA marketing, domain busines, so was wondering how they make constant income from programming.

i want the pro in programming here in nairaland to tell us we newbies how they make their money. what aspect of programming fetch them more cash, how they market them selves.

we would like to know.

cc
DHTM18
SEUNTHOMUS
greek
javanian
others that i can't mention
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by Fedric(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2016
@seunthomas it will be great to hear from you as u are online.
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by talk2hb1(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2016
We make money by programming undecided
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
1. Rack up skills and apply to work for an IT firm.
2. Build a website for a startup or personal internet forum.
3. Hack a big company and write them emails telling them the flaws you exploited. Big enough companies would contact and pay you as a reward.
4. Create a useful program and sell it. Finding ways to promote the program is an activity I have no experience in but if the program is worth good money things would come into place.
5. Create bank detail-stealing malware.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by mokoshalb(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
charix:
1. Rack up skills and apply to work for an IT firm.
2. Build a website for a startup or personal internet forum.
3. Hack a big company and write them emails telling them the flaws you exploited. Big enough companies would contact and pay you as a reward.
4. Create a useful program and sell it. Finding ways to promote the program is an activity I have no experience in but if the program is worth good money things would come into place.
5. Create bank detail-stealing malware.
lol, your 5, cracked it up!
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fedric:

cc
DHTM18
SEUNTHOMUS
greek
javanian
others that i can't mention
Lol, Javanian was the only person you mentioned correctly...who's "greek"?
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
If I ever be a good programmer I would use this Aspect for monetization..
1. Develop or design site for people(blog, forum, ecommerce etc)
2. Develop themes and plugin for Popular CMS...
3. Design UI and sell...
4.Create project and sell...

But my main reason am learning is to handle my personal work...
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by adenuga558(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Learn monetization first.
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by DonSegmond(m): 2:39am On Sep 28, 2016
People that post job on here, don't post the pay. No amount mentioned, no reply. If they are serious, they will post the price.
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by Fedric(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Lol, Javanian was the only person you mentioned correctly...who's "greek"?
lol, no mind me jor. i was actually metioning you @DANIELTHEGEEK
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by Fedric(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
If I ever be a good programmer I would use this Aspect for monetization..
1. Develop or design site for people(blog, forum, ecommerce etc)
2. Develop themes and plugin for Popular CMS...
3. Design UI and sell...
4.Create project and sell...

But my main reason am learning is to handle my personal work...
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fedric:
lol, no mind me jor. i was actually metioning you @DANIELTHEGEEK

I make money through a lot of means, the most reliable of all is HUSTLING.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by Ikemezewulu: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Bro, please shed more light on this. I really would like to sponsor myself through out university �.
Re: How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? by mcqwerty(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
You will hustle hard.

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Game Developers! / The Secrets Of Programming That Only 5% Of Programmer's Know / I Want To Go Into Programming But Very Bad At Math, Any Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.