Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos (16805 Views)

Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Abuja Based popular pageant boss lady and ex -beauty queen Vivian Lam has released stunning photos to mark her birthday as she adds one. The coordinator of Face of Democracy Brain pageant who doubles as the publisher of the Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine has planned to make the day memorable for herself.

According to the media personality "... Nothing was promised to me but I promised myself to be happy, work and make it big. Hence there's no elevator to success, you have got to take the stairs. Yaaaaaaaaassss! Cheers to a successful one year and many more happy returns"

Vivian Lam who has distinguished herself in event management with reference to previous Face Of Democracy pageant finals and her recent magazine launch, has bagged several awards in the past.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/08/happy-birthday-publisher-of-vivian-lam.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by cruzita(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
CLASSY,FLASHY ND SEXY

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Iyanma....obviously, na puna she take collect beauty queen

Not hot one bit.

100% heavy makeup

100% HD photo.

Not impressed

This cant make my D stand.

So tell me what makes it hot

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by aleeyus(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2017

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by MadCow1: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
The standard for beauty queens has really dropped since 1992.

Now any Mgbeke babe can become a beauty queen.

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by techycontents(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sweet
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Sweetguy25: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amaechi must be there. Kai
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Anijay1212(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Beautiful woman.
The second pic tho,ayam clearly i mean very clearly seeing things.
Just kidding o...
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by jashar(f): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
the make up though.... undecided
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
MadCow1:
The standard for beauty queens has really dropped since 1992.

Now any Mgbeke babe can become a beauty queen.
I swear undecided undecided

Is this beauty
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by chukxy44(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
When you Bleep your way to the top! Congrats dear. The Hustle is certainly paying.
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Veetee(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
I don bleep this one
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by policy12: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
See her tits self no straight again, don't ask me how I take see am.
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Anijay1212(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Veetee:
I don bleep this one
Udonminit.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Anijay1212(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by cruzita(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Freiden:
Iyanma....obviously, na puna she take collect beauty queen

Not hot one bit.

100% heavy makeup

100% HD photo.

Not impressed

This cant make my D stand.

So tell me what makes it hot
DADDY U CAN LIE O

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by dominique(f): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
All these ugly beauty queens sha undecided, Alex reports sure has a bunch of them.
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by bluejean(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
All I needed to lose interest was a picture where her boobs were exposed n I wasn't disappointed. this our generation nawa
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Yuji: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
bluejean:
All I needed to lose interest was a picture where her boobs were exposed n I wasn't disappointed. this our generation nawa
The cleavage is okay compared to most. Besides it was just in one pic. The rest she was covered well. Learn to appreciate good things so that others will appreciate you. Stop hating on people you don't know. Just an advice!

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by sweatlana: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
She's hot.
Nigerians women are beautiful.

She has a nice toned body. I can tell she works out.
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by bluejean(f): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yuji:

The cleavage is okay compared to most. Besides it was just in one pic. The rest she was covered well. Learn to appreciate good things so that others will appreciate you. Stop hating on people you don't know. Just an advice!

we were served with just one pic bt am sure she has others. and my "ds our generation nawa" was to let go of what i see continuously (exposed body parts meant to be covered). mind u i do appreciate good things. just one comment n u feel like an advisor
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by princeemmma(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
who is vivian undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Husty(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2017

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by lailo: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
I sporting Nancy Isime
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Yuji: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
bluejean:

we were served with just one pic bt am sure she has others. and my "ds our generation nawa" was to let go of what i see continuously (exposed body parts meant to be covered). mind u i do appreciate good things. just one comment n u feel like an advisor
You are also a part of this generation mind you. If you are in her shoes,you might even do worse. Stop judging people you don't know in real life. Simple and short,Miss Holier-than-thou.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa / 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR / Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.